• 18.04.2024, 13:51
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

bishop149

unregistriert

Aquaero 6 Pro + High Flow USB Flow sensor

Mittwoch, 24. Februar 2016, 00:13

I'm having some trouble understanding how to wire up these two up in the most efficient manner.

The manual for the high flow sensor states that I should connect it to a USB header on the motherboard
The Aquareo manual however states that the Aquabus connection can also transfer power when the forth pin is used.
If I connect the Flow Sensor via the aquabus using the a 4-pin connection do I still need to wire up the USB header?

If so I think this would be the best option, rather than use up a motherboard header needlessly.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Mittwoch, 24. Februar 2016, 09:58

If you use a 4-pin aquabus cable, you will not need the USB cable in addition. It is only required if you use a 3-pin aquabus cable because this one can not forward power from the aquaero to the sensor.