• 28.04.2024, 19:04
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

New to aquacomputer, everything is a nice quality except the RGB LEDs.

Samstag, 9. April 2016, 06:19

I needed to add fan/Pump control inside of my MSI GS30 gaming dock, an external x16 pci-e en lose for my notebook which I have added a custom water loop to cool my titan-x:

I have been borrowing both pwm control and LEDs from the gpu to do the above but I wanted to be able to control each fan and the pump by itself.

However I have to say I am disappointed in the quality of the LED strips I got, I ordered two 25CM strips and both have issues. The first has some of the coating peeling off at a couple of the joining points:

(by the blue connector) along with SOLDER on the pads of the other side meaning that can't go into a connector unless I wick it off and the other had one end cut to short to work in the connector:

So I can't use it to link strips together and the other side had holes punched into the pads:

They were also bent in their packaging and are official 25cm strips from aquatuning.co.uk. :thumbdown:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 7 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Meaker« (9. April 2016, 06:34)

Samstag, 9. April 2016, 12:17

I have a problem with mine sticking up on top of the case or anywhere really as they are only a few months old. I want to say they've been installed since Jan/Feb. of this year. Wish they were the magnetic versions or at least had a stronger adhesive.

Samstag, 9. April 2016, 21:16

i just use 2 sided tape myself.