• 23.04.2024, 19:44
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Konstantin_k

unregistriert

D5 pump with Aquabus and USB connection issues

Dienstag, 29. März 2016, 15:25

Hello everyone, I have
an issue connecting D5 pump motor with USB and aquabus interface to the MB.

One month ago I bought AC d5 pump with USB and aquabus interface and installed it in my system. I connected it straight to the MB through the USB interface and it worked well. But unfortunately I wasn’t able to see it in device manager and in aquasuite as well. That time I didn’t go all the way and research why it wasn’t working, and assumed that I just need a controller to make it work properly. So I ordered aquaero 6 XT.

Two weeks later I got my aquaero 6 XT delivered, so I installed it and connected it to the MB as well. Aquaero immediately showed up in device manager (as keyboard) and aquasuite, but still no trace of D5 pump anywhere.

After that I thought that maybe D5 and Aquaero should be connected through aquabus and aquaero should be connected to MB through USB, still nothing. Also, while USB cable from D5 is disconnected (from MB) , on the boot, all the watercooled components start to heat like crazy so basically the liquid is not flowing in my system or the pump rotation is too slow (can’t hear it working). So basically without USB cable, pump is not working (or working incredibly slow), but at the same time while USB is connected pump is not showing up in device manager and aquasuite.

Then I thought that maybe the problem may be with USB cables or something with pin sequence etc. so I redone all the cable management inside my case, changed USB’s from D5 to Aquero and checked if cables where connected to MB and devices properly - still nothing.

I was told that D5 should immediately show up as “MPS” in device manager after i connect it to the MB through USB cale, but unfortunately that is not my case..

Could you please help me to resolve my issue? If needed, I could provide some additional details.

I will appreciate any help!
Thanks in advance!

P.S. Here on forum, I found one possible solution,
but it didn’t work as well:

“Steps to follow if you have the same problem:
1 Connect pump only through power supply molex
2 Boot PC and uninstall Aquasuite and all unknown USB devices (Through Computer Managment - Device Manager)
3 Reboot
4 Install Aquasuite (I set to run as administrator and start on boot)
5 Complete Shutdown and Power Off (PSU Switch Off)
6 Connect USB to Pump and Motherboard
7 Boot Windows normally and the device should successfully be detected as MPS and available in Aquasuite."

My specs:
Intel Core i7-6700K
ASUS MAXIMUS VIII HERO
ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 980TI
32Gb DDR4 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX
SSD 1 (OC) - Samsung SSD 950 Pro Series NVMe M.2 2280 256GB
SSD 2 - 3x 500Gb SSD Samsung 850 EVO Series
Windows 10 Home edition

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Konstantin_k« (29. März 2016, 15:29)

Montag, 4. April 2016, 11:28

I see you received a lot of views, but no help.

I am not well versed with this controller yet as I just purchased it, but I had sort of a similar question. I wanted to ensure that I could independently control both pumps even though they would be connected via the Aquabus Y cable. I was told to get the pumps setup properly I had to assign each pump a name/code and that to do so, I needed to connect both the usb and aquabus (at the same time), make the designation and then disconnect whichever cable no longer needed (i.e. usb or aquabus, depending on how you plan to control the pump). Not sure if this helps. Also, consider posting your question Here. There is quite a bit of support on that forum and the link is to the Aquaero owners thread.

Let us know the disposition as this may help some else in the future.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Methodical« (4. April 2016, 11:30)

"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"

Dienstag, 5. April 2016, 11:30

That is not true. He also contacted us directly via e-mail and we continued the conversation this way.

Sonntag, 10. April 2016, 03:17

That is not true. He also contacted us directly via e-mail and we continued the conversation this way.
Cool, but I only could go off what I saw (or did not see) in the thread.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Methodical« (10. April 2016, 03:20)

"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"