• 24.04.2024, 22:01
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Dienstag, 5. April 2016, 07:35

the Watt units are there, but all the % unit's are missing. They are present from HWiNFO.
Aida has an very limited data export. Hwinfo provide for the most values a unit.

Dienstag, 5. April 2016, 12:35

the Watt units are there, but all the % unit's are missing. They are present from HWiNFO.
Aida has an very limited data export. Hwinfo provide for the most values a unit.

I was just giving some feedback, I don't remember, but thought the % units where there before.
I also like Martin's pricing better :)

But for some sensors AIDA64 is more stable, particularly in polling the Corsair AX1200i PSU.
HWiNFO causes aquasuite to crash when I use the PSU total-power value in the Data log Analyze module while displayed on an Overview page. AIDA64 does not.

Dienstag, 5. April 2016, 20:11

Are we suppose to get a firmware update because I'm not getting one. Installed the new AQ 2016-4 and on the Firmware 2007.

Dienstag, 5. April 2016, 20:57

aquasuite 2016-4 only contains a firmware update for the aquaduct but not for the aquaero or any other device (see changelog at first page).

Dienstag, 5. April 2016, 23:33

aquasuite 2016-4 only contains a firmware update for the aquaduct but not for the aquaero or any other device (see changelog at first page).
Oh ok. Thanks.

Sonntag, 10. April 2016, 03:38

Ok, what all do I need to run this controller? I see all kinds of names on that 1st post (Aquasuite, Aquaduct, Aquastream Ultimate). I downloaded the Aquasuite software linked on the 1st page, is that all that's needed to run this controller or is there other software that needs to be downloaded in addition to what's linked on the 1st page?

Thanks
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"

Sonntag, 10. April 2016, 03:58

Ok, what all do I need to run this controller? I see all kinds of names on that 1st post (Aquasuite, Aquaduct, Aquastream Ultimate). I downloaded the Aquasuite software linked on the 1st page, is that all that's needed to run this controller or is there other software that needs to be downloaded in addition to what's linked on the 1st page?

Thanks
Just download Aquasuite from the top of the first page. Should be a link there. It comes with details on what was fixed, changed, etc. and what hardware the update refers too. If you have one of these products, than yes, this would include you.

Possible memory leak in Aquacomputer Service?

Donnerstag, 14. April 2016, 13:14

Hi.
Just noticed that the Aqua computer service, slowly hogs more and more memory. After some hours its up to 192 mb, and slowly continues increasing in size. My computer was on for 2 days in a row, and then it was 3 gb.
It was the same with version 2016-2.

Computer:
cpu: Amd 8350
Mb: Gigabyte 990fx 5U
Ram: 32 gb. 1600 ddr3.
Disk: Samsung 1 tb SSD evo 850.
Gfx: 2*AMD R9 Nano w. kryographics coolers.

Aquaero 5 pro.
Aquastream XT.

I reinstalled aquasuite and deleted all entrys, but the problem persists.

Kind regards.

B.

Donnerstag, 14. April 2016, 14:19

This is a know problem that has been also reported by some other users. Are you using any software sensors? If so, which programs do you use?

Donnerstag, 14. April 2016, 17:39

I use MSI afterburner some times when ocin, but i tried today without afterburner and the same happens.

Kind regards.

B..

Donnerstag, 14. April 2016, 17:54

I meant the software sensor feature of the aquasuite ;)

Donnerstag, 14. April 2016, 18:14

i think the newest software has a glitch that loses a slaved A5 on bootup.i have a 4930k and a 5930k each with the same Aquaero components both exactly identical and sporadically both will boot without seeing the slaved A5 and a psu reset is needed.

another issue that bugs me more tho is every software version ive used is when im locking/unlocking or saving a profile i have to wait 5-8 seconds for this to be done,upping the process level helps some but shouldn't be needed.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »barfly« (14. April 2016, 18:24)

Donnerstag, 14. April 2016, 20:00

I can confirm the memory issue as well, I'm using HWiNFO64, hopefully this will help with future aquasuite updates :thumbup:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (14. April 2016, 20:24)

Donnerstag, 14. April 2016, 23:55

I meant the software sensor feature of the aquasuite ;)

I am using one Software Sensor...
softsense.jpg

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (15. April 2016, 00:01)

Freitag, 15. April 2016, 08:31

another issue that bugs me more tho is every software version ive used is when im locking/unlocking or saving a profile i have to wait 5-8 seconds for this to be done,upping the process level helps some but shouldn't be needed.

Must be a strange problem caused by your system because it works fine here and I have a pretty slow system at work.

Freitag, 15. April 2016, 18:09

Must be a strange problem caused by your system because it works fine here and I have a pretty slow system at work.
possibly but it does the same on both builds and their both with high end parts,ill run a vid and show the issue as the 6-8 lag is prominent on both and during that time aquasuite says ''not responding''

Samstag, 16. April 2016, 08:26

HI i use no software sensor, i only use the aquasuite for controlling my pump. :)

Kind regards

B.

Samstag, 16. April 2016, 10:43

HI i use no software sensor, i only use the aquasuite for controlling my pump. :)

Try the following: go to the system tab of the aquasuite and stop the service. Download this file and extract it to the aquasuite folder to overwrite the current file. Start the service again.

It is a modified version and will very likely solve the problem. Please report back if it helps or not.

Mittwoch, 20. April 2016, 10:17

Great.
So far, so good. No apparent memomry leak now. Though i will leave the computer on for å time, to check.

Thanks for good support.

Kind regards
B.

Mittwoch, 20. April 2016, 20:43

OK, has been also reported by others that the problem seems to be solved when using the modified version :)

Will be included with the next official release.