• 24.04.2024, 14:58
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Upgrade time!

Sonntag, 17. April 2016, 22:01

It's time to do some upgrades to Feeding Frenzy and I got some questions. :?:

I'm considering getting an ASUS Crosshair 5 Formula board and want to know what cooling solutions I got to work with. I currently have an ASUS Crosshair 3 Formula running a silver block Cuplex XT and a silver block Twinplex. I would need the additional screens for these blocks.

I also have two (2) Aquaero units here. I *think* they are version 3 or 4. How can I identify them? *edit* I just saw on the front of the Aquaero that it shows version 4.22a. Is this the firmware or the hardware number? Turns out the other Aquaero is from my 3 fan Aquaduct. Would that be usable as a standalone Aquaero?

Does the Aquaero have a flow meter header?

I have an Aquastream XT USB on my motherboard circuit, but if I recall correctly the fan header quit working a few months ago and I smoked my CPU. Is it feasible to fix the board?

I just got the latest Aquasuite software up on Windows 10. It reports that I have Firmware version 17, serial number 7506, and it appears to be the Ultra variant. What possibilities are available for upgrading the firmware and what would be the cost just to replace the circuit board if it isn't feasible to fix it?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Top_Nurse« (18. April 2016, 09:24)

Sonntag, 17. April 2016, 22:51

deleted

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Top_Nurse« (20. April 2016, 07:32)

Filter and Fillport issues

Sonntag, 17. April 2016, 22:58

deleted

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Top_Nurse« (20. April 2016, 07:32)