• 25.04.2024, 13:14
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

aida 64 issue

Freitag, 6. Mai 2016, 17:58

im using aquasuite software with aida software and upon starting things up within a few minutes my aida sensors quit being read by aaquasuite
sometimes aquasuite will eventually reset and begin working again but sometimes not
any ideas?
tia

RE: aida 64 issue

Freitag, 6. Mai 2016, 21:42

im using aquasuite software with aida software and upon starting things up within a few minutes my aida sensors quit being read by aaquasuite
sometimes aquasuite will eventually reset and begin working again but sometimes not
any ideas?
tia

Is AIDA64 using Shared Memory or WMI to communicate with aquasuite?
Might try swapping between the two, to see if that helps..

Samstag, 7. Mai 2016, 00:16

both of those are checked and swapping them to and fro crashes aida64

Samstag, 7. Mai 2016, 16:02

mhmm... I swapped between WMI & Shared Memory in AIDA64 without crashing issues.

If you have both activated, the only thing I can think off is to deactivate one and see if that helps.
Personally, I prefer Shared Memory because I believe it to be faster than writing to, and reading from disk.

Do you have a Corsair AX---i PSU with CorsairLink installed?

Sonntag, 8. Mai 2016, 21:25

no corsair link,no aisuite or fan controllers
deselecting either WMI or Shared Memory crashes aida64.

Montag, 9. Mai 2016, 07:45

I prefer Shared Memory because I believe it to be faster than writing to, and reading from disk.
WMI is also located in RAM. But WMI needs significant more cpu performance than Shared Memory.

Montag, 9. Mai 2016, 13:43

I prefer Shared Memory because I believe it to be faster than writing to, and reading from disk.
WMI is also located in RAM. But WMI needs significant more cpu performance than Shared Memory.

Thank you for the clarification Sebastian... greatly appreciated.

Montag, 9. Mai 2016, 17:43

i have a 5930k w/32 gig memory,neither should be an issue.

Dienstag, 10. Mai 2016, 00:34

i have a 5930k w/32 gig memory,neither should be an issue.

Perhaps to try uninstall/reinstall AIDA64?
Or install HWiNFO and see if you have the same result?

Dienstag, 10. Mai 2016, 04:47

i have used hwinfo without any issues,i also should point out i also have a 4930k w/32 gig ram with the exact issues,

Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2016, 20:08

I had trouble with Aida64 as well. Switched over to HWinfo64 and have been problem free ever since. Plus HWinfo64 is free :)

Donnerstag, 12. Mai 2016, 01:52

I had trouble with Aida64 as well. Switched over to HWinfo64 and have been problem free ever since. Plus HWinfo64 is free :)

+1 Same here.