• 19.04.2024, 22:00
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquastream to Aquastream Ultimate update

Montag, 18. April 2016, 22:48

I am updating my front mounted Aquastream and saw this Aquastream Ultimate upgrade. So the question is whether I would need to replace the pump impeller or not. Here are some pics of what I got:

This is what the Aquastream controller looks like and on the Molex power connector is a sticker saying "Firmware 2.00. It looks like a 3.5 Aquastream, but the board is different than the manuals I looked at.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Top_Nurse« (19. April 2016, 06:07)

Mittwoch, 20. April 2016, 20:49

The pump can be used but you have to slightly modify the impeller so it is fixed to the rotor unit. When you remove the green impeller you can place a short piece of heat shrink tube to the end of the rotor unit. Teflon tape would also work. Just make sure the impeller can not move to the left or right as it does right now with your pump.

Samstag, 21. Mai 2016, 16:45

Can anyone tell me if I can just run a 12v power and black ground wire to the Aquastream Ultimate?
I am making cables and want to keep the clutter down, if the second ground wire and the 5V wire are not used I might as well omit them?

wpuser

Sonntag, 22. Mai 2016, 04:32

In the manual you can see this:

pins 4, 5, 6, 10, 12: ground
pins 13, 14, 15: + 12
pins 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, 11: not connected

remember: The aquastream Ultimate has a SATA power connector

Sonntag, 22. Mai 2016, 15:35

Many thanks, I should have looked there first.

In the manual you can see this:

pins 4, 5, 6, 10, 12: ground
pins 13, 14, 15: + 12
pins 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, 11: not connected

remember: The aquastream Ultimate has a SATA power connector