• 23.04.2024, 23:12
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2016, 08:29

Pretty much only the Founders Edition and maybe the Inno3D iChill GeForce GTX 1080 X3. We will get it today or tomorrow to confirm this.

Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2016, 11:01

[quote='Warrior1986',index.php?page=Thread&postID=1423239#post1423239

I think that is a horrible mistake. My current build is chock full of Aquacomputer parts and was hoping to pick up 2 blocks for new 1080's (which I haven't gotten yet). While EKWB won't do the FTW or Classified, they are doing the MSI Gaming X and Asus Strix. I guess I will have to go that way for blocks then ... unless you come back and say that you will do blocks for any of the 8+8 or 8+6 cards I mentioned.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/9iNFHG1.jpg[/img]

EKWB is going to offer a block for the Classified. But im going with AMD this time again.

I dont think you have more Aquacomputer Parts than i have.
Lets see, 6 Poweradjusts bolted onto 2x5.25" fronts with red heatsinks, Aquaero 6 XT, with red plate, and waterblock, 1x140.1 double circuit Allu Radiator (a copper Version doesnt exist), 2 Aquainlets XT with nancoating and Ledholders mounted to 2 Aquastream Ultimates, 1x140.3 Copper Airplex Radiator, 1x140.2 Double Circuit Copper Airplex Radiator (this has Epic Quality, since the crafting time was between 5 and 6 months), 1x140.2 Copper AMS Radiator with D5 pump, 1x140.3 Copper AMS Radiator with D5 pump, 2 flow Meters, and i think im going to get 4 USB hubs and 2 PWM splitters and im still pondering wheter or not to get the watercooling Version of the M.2 SSD PCI Express Card, or the Radiator Version.
Damns, thats a lot of stuff. Oh, 2 Kuplex Kryos CPU blocks.

I think this speaks for itself, that aquacomputer does the very best equipement, one should be using in a watercooling Computer. Naturally, i havent finished wiring everything together, as my build is in a constant flux.
For instance i have just finished wiring the NZXT internal USB hub to allmost everything, now i learn they launched a USB Hub. Damn !

Was hoping to be using Aquacomputer for the Card waterblocks, but they dont do Blocks for Custom Cards.
If power Color launches a Devil 480x2 Card, im going to have to make use of some Custom Alphacool waterblock to cool them 2 Cards. Lets wait and see what happens

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Bytales« (30. Juni 2016, 11:07)

Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2016, 16:39

Backplate passive

Backplate active

Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2016, 19:18

It makes me want to wish even more a GTX 1080, unfortunatly i have a 4k Freesync Monitor.