• 24.04.2024, 20:59
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

t1nm4n

Aquasuite over the web?? Data Access feature

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 20:42

Are there any special instructions to accessing the Web addition of the aquasuite? I have set up a couple of data sources that I would like to be able to monitor through my phone when away but nothing seems to be exporting to anywhere. I've sorta ruled out my firewall by makign sure there were definitions for AQ software, when that didn't make a difference I turned it off for a set period of 1 hour and still no updates to the links generated for data access.
I've read though the features over and over and there don't seem to be any instructions so it's time to ask here.

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 21:55

Did you use the web page generated link.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (29. November 2016, 22:04)

t1nm4n

Mittwoch, 30. November 2016, 00:06

I've clicked on all the links under the aquasuite web (beta) tab and none of them give me anything, the one that says page and directs me to a page with my access key loads and is blank. I've set up data to export but I also don't see anything being sent from my computer, no outbound traffic that I can tell, is there another service that needs to be started in windows that controls this? I tend to shut down most Windows services that aren't of much use to me and probably shut down a needed service that allos this program to access the internet or something to that affect.

Mittwoch, 30. November 2016, 00:27

Other than AquaComputerService.exe running nothing else requires.
This is straightforward, it shouldn't give you much issues. If you click on page link that was generated after you exported your data source and its not opening or its blank something must be blocking it from accessing.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 7 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (30. November 2016, 00:33)

t1nm4n

Mittwoch, 30. November 2016, 01:06

Theres somethign blocking my output of data, to the server then. Or I did somethign during th einstallation that borked that feature and can't upload anything to the server now, I'll try to reinstall AQ'17 software see if that helps any. I'm pretty sure I have all the access rules set in my firewall so the software isn't stopped there, and my router isn't stopping any traffic too or from my computer so that's not the issue. bad install is all that left really. shall give that a shot see if it works as intended.

Mittwoch, 30. November 2016, 01:18

Could be installation I highly doubt, but you never know. I have both software and hardware firewall on very tight settings monitoring several computers on my home network and some times I have to be very specific other wise outgoing connection gets blocked without my knowledge.
Good luck :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (30. November 2016, 01:20)

t1nm4n

Mittwoch, 30. November 2016, 01:25

I think it works now, doesn't use that much bandwidth to display either. As it turns out it must of been the installation, it all seems to work just right, or as right as I think it should :D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »t1nm4n« (30. November 2016, 01:36)

Mittwoch, 30. November 2016, 03:11

:thumbsup: