• 16.04.2024, 18:20
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

apw63

Slave a A6 Pro to an A6 Pro?

Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2016, 16:51

I thought I read some where that this was now possible with new firmware updates? When I first got my A6 Pro I screwed up and got a little coolant on it. This resulted in the alarm function not working. The rest of the A6 works as intended. I sent the unit to AC and they replace the main board and sent back the new and old A6 units. I only have the one LCD screen.

Do I need 2 LCD screens to flash the other A6 or just take the LCD off the main A6, put on old A6 and flash? I would then return LCD to master A6. Are there any write ups on this for the A6?

Thank you for any help. :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »apw63« (26. Dezember 2016, 16:59)

Montag, 19. Dezember 2016, 08:36

You can make any non-LT to an LT. the difference now is that the 6s can leverage PWM.

apw63

Montag, 19. Dezember 2016, 13:35

You can make any non-LT to an LT. the difference now is that the 6s can leverage PWM.

Thank you, do I need to put an LCD screen on to the old A6 to flash, or is it all done in aquasuite?

Montag, 19. Dezember 2016, 15:43

Only LT devices can be flashed with the slave firmware. So you have to remove the display to make it a LT variant.

apw63

Montag, 19. Dezember 2016, 16:38

Sorry for my ignorance, but where do I get the slave firmware. I have figured out where to get the firmware. Thank you for the spoon feeding.

After flashing to slave I will gain 4 more PWM fan headers and 4 more temperature headers?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »apw63« (19. Dezember 2016, 17:32)

Montag, 19. Dezember 2016, 21:14

After flashing to slave I will gain 4 more PWM fan headers and 4 more temperature headers?

Yes

apw63

Montag, 19. Dezember 2016, 23:13

Thank you, I will post how it goes

apw63

Dienstag, 20. Dezember 2016, 17:59

The old A6 updated to latest firmware and then flashed to slave. The flashing worked as expected. I'm having an issue. When i connect the 4 pin aquabus cable from the main HIGH then to the slave HIGH and power up. The main A6 will not power up. What could be the possible issues?

Mittwoch, 21. Dezember 2016, 12:29

When the aquaero does not start in this combination, but does without the slave attached, then it is very likely that you have a short circuit there. Are you sure that you have used the aquabus port on both devices. I have seen it often enough that some customers use the flow port (no idea why).

apw63

Mittwoch, 21. Dezember 2016, 15:42

Thank you Shoggy. Short was what I was thinking. I did make sure and verified that both Aquaeros where connected to the HIGH bus. I have ordered aquacomputer brand 4 pin aquabus splitter and extension cables. I will let you know if this solves the short issue. I was using some cables I made.

apw63

Montag, 26. Dezember 2016, 16:58

The 2 new aquacomputer aquabus cables solved the issue of a short that I was having. I now have 4 more PWM fan headers and 4 more temp sensors.