• 24.04.2024, 15:54
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

PWM Fan Splitters w/ Aquaero 6

Sonntag, 1. Januar 2017, 22:40

I am about to upgrade my watercooling setup to include more fans. I would still like to use the Aquaero 6 to control all of them. Is there a specific type of fan splitter needed for the Aquaero 6 or can I use something like:

https://www.amazon.com/Phobya-4-Pin-Spli…WM+Fan+Splitter

I would like to be able to control each individual fan and get stats like RPM on all of them. If the above will not work, then can someone please link to one that will? Any and all help is appreciated as I do not want to purchase something that will not work.

Montag, 2. Januar 2017, 02:37

Any splitter, PWM or voltage controlled, will not allow individual control of the fans connected to it, and will report back only the fan speed from one designated fan on the spiltter.

Montag, 2. Januar 2017, 02:49

Each of the 4 PWM Fan Controller inputs/outputs on the Aquaero is capable of reading ONE RPM input.

If you have 4 PWM Fans connected through the Splitter that you reference, only one of the fans will supply the RPM reading to the Aquaero, and the PWM output of teh Aquaero will control all 4 Fans at the same rate.

If the fans on the splitter are the same model, they should track pretty close with respect to their RPM based on the PWM output.

The only way to individually control fans is to have each of them connected to their own Fan controller.

RodeoGeorge

Montag, 2. Januar 2017, 17:45

Thanks for the quick response! I will just ensure I buy all of the same fan.

Dienstag, 3. Januar 2017, 14:11

Get an Aquaero Splitty as they also support Aquabus devices and look a lot better than the Phoyba ones.