• 19.04.2024, 08:58
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

AquaComputer D5 w/ USB and flow meter

Sonntag, 1. Januar 2017, 22:45

Hi,

I have the below D5 pump installed with the Aquaero 6 unit. I have connected the flow meter from the pumps connector to the back of the Aquaero in the correct location however I do not see any flow stats in Aquasuite. Do I need to purchase the actual flow meter from Aquacomputer? Below is the pump I am using:

http://www.performance-pcs.com/aquacompu…-interface.html

I am wonder if the below device is also needed:

http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2294

One would think you could just plug the pump directly into the Aquaero but when I do this I do not see any flow statistics in aquasuite software.

RE: AquaComputer D5 w/ USB and flow meter

Montag, 2. Januar 2017, 02:41

There is no flow meter output on the D5 USB/Aquabus pump.

There is a Temperature Sendor input.
Tacho (RMP) Output
USB Connection
Aquabus Connection

RodeoGeorge

I have connected the flow meter from the pumps connector to the back of the Aquaero in the correct location however I do not see any flow stats in Aquasuite.

Montag, 2. Januar 2017, 02:43

The aquacomputer D5 USB/aquabus pump has no flow sensor built in.
If you have the aquabus port connected to the aquaero, you will see the pump's RPM in the aquaero.

The flow sensor you inked to will provide the aquaero with a flow rate for the loop.

Edit: Ninja'd :)