• 18.04.2024, 11:06
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

tbuttery

Aquasite 2017-1.3 Not Installing

Mittwoch, 1. März 2017, 01:13

All,

I just upgraded to a M.2 Drive, so I did a system wipe and clean install of Windows 10, but now when I try to install the Aquasuite Software I get this error...."Download Failed...Please Try Again Later". Any one have any idea what is going on? Nothing has changed since my last intall, except for the new M.2 Drive.

Any help ASAP would be appreciated!

Thanks

Mittwoch, 1. März 2017, 01:18

Is your clock and date set correctly? I've read that the Downloadserver could have problems with that if it's not.

Mittwoch, 1. März 2017, 01:45

Is your clock and date set correctly? I've read that the Downloadserver could have problems with that if it's not.

This.

As long as your Win 10 is installed on your primary M.2 drive, you're good to go on that front. Networks in general like being sync'd with the right time, etc.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »GTXJackBauer« (1. März 2017, 01:46)

tbuttery

Mittwoch, 1. März 2017, 15:26

I must be a big dummy....Restarted my PC....date and time correct, and then it downloaded when I tried again.

This.

As long as your Win 10 is installed on your primary M.2 drive, you're good to go on that front. Networks in general like being sync'd with the right time, etc.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »tbuttery« (1. März 2017, 15:29)