• 18.04.2024, 06:45
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

slave install

Samstag, 18. Februar 2017, 20:15

i have a a6 pro with an a5 slaved,a5 being its voltage controlled wants to run a bit hot so im gonna get another a6 to slave instead of the a5
i know i need to unslave the a5 before removal in the event it may be used later on but i cant recall the exact steps for slaving
can someone enlighten me on the procedure?

also being im getting a new a6,it will come with latest software,is it really beneficial to use this version and should i install this version on my current master a6 before i slave?
thx in advance guys

Sonntag, 5. März 2017, 06:02

once again,thx for the help

wpuser

Sonntag, 12. März 2017, 06:06

For "unslave":

Zitat

1. Shut down the PC and disconnect all cables from the aquaero except
the power supply.
2. Place jumpers on temperature sensor input 5, 6, 7 and 8.
3. Supply power to the aquaero and wait for approximately 60 seconds.
The device display will show information on the deletion process.
4. Shut down the power supply and remove the jumpers from the temperature
sensor inputs.
5. Connect the USB port of the aquaero to the PC's motherboard and turn
the power supply on.
6. Start the aquasuite software and perform a firmware update.
7. Shut down the PC, reconnect all cables, then reboot the PC.

(Manuel, p. 51)

To flash the slave firmware you need to connect the aquaero to the PC with USB, open the aquasuite, goto aquaero > system > expansion device firmware