• 19.04.2024, 19:20
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Replacing the Pump from a Radiator/Pump Combo

Donnerstag, 9. März 2017, 12:16

I believe the Pump from my "AMS 420 mm,Copper Radiator, D5 Pumpe mit USB/aquabus (Article Number 33064)" is somehow broken as it makes a very loud vibrating noise.
I'm going to take the Radiator out and take a better look at it, the question is, can this be replaced with a new pump (Article 41093) ? Or is the pump somehow soldered to the Radiator ?

Freitag, 10. März 2017, 17:28

You will see when you take the radiator apart, but I believe you will be able to remove the pump's retaining ring and easily remove it.

Montag, 13. März 2017, 09:55

Yup, it can be taken away by unscrewing the 4 Screws that hold it together.
I took the Pump away from my second Radiator to compare it to this one that vibrates. The working pump spins a whole cycle without resistance, but the broken pump spins with resistance at some Point, which cause it to vibrate when connected to power.

I can't tell if i can fix it, so i ordered a new pump.