• 16.04.2024, 21:48
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Problems with LT as a slave

Sonntag, 30. April 2017, 04:28

I've had this problem before, with both a 6 XT running a 5 LT as a slave and a 5 XT running a 5 LT as a slave.

I just bought an Aquaero 6 LT, changed the display from my XT and set up the old XT, now LT, as a slave (up to date on FW). For a while it worked well, but when I disconnected a fan (while the PC was running) I lost the slave. Checked cables (only Aquabus and 4 fans) and everything seems fine. The slave doesn't show up as a connected Aquabus unit on the XT. Rebooted twice, doesn't help. All units have different adresses. Aquastreams 10 and 11/18 (ultima), mps's 12 through 14, Farbwerk (forgotten the number, but both have different numbers). I did not set an adress on the slave, not sure if you can, and it's the only one, so doesn't matter.

Any suggestions? My experience so far is that if it works, don't touch anything, and if it doesn't, pray it will get back after the next reboot.

Sonntag, 30. April 2017, 04:40

I would never recommend on connecting and disconnecting when the PC is on. I did that once on a fan cable on the MB and lets just say, I almost burned my hands and the fan cable melted.

It's possible, you might have fried your slave but hope that's not the case.

Pilo

Montag, 1. Mai 2017, 01:39

Have you tried to reset the Aquaero units to factory setting?
->Darin Epsilon - PERSPECTIVES<-
Mr. SuicideSheep @ soundcloud.com
Test Shot Starfish @ soundcloud.com
Professor Kliq @ soundcloud.com

Montag, 1. Mai 2017, 02:34

Have you tried to reset the Aquaero units to factory setting?

It worked again, then stopped working. I'll do some more checking, but had it been this soecific unit, why has it happend several times earlier, with different units and on different computers?

Dienstag, 2. Mai 2017, 11:31

And, it's working again. Guess I just have to turn off the PC (remove power) and pray to some obscure god of Aquabus connections when ever it choose to shut down the connection. :(