• 19.04.2024, 16:32
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Mittwoch, 28. Dezember 2016, 00:29

Zitat

For all existing customers with aquaero 5/6 XT or aquaduct XT (no matter
how old), we grant a free license for the aquasuite 2017. The devices
automatically activate the software without an additional license key.

Same for all other aquaero and aquaduct customers with a total running
time of less than 2160 hours (90 days continuous operation). All owners
of aquastream ULTIMATE also receive a free license for the aquasuite
I own a Aquaero 6 XT, bought it a while back in 2016, it has an uptime of 120 days. Reading above statement, I should get a Free licence for 2017? Installed the 2017 software, but it did not update it automatically and it showd me the purchasion page :(.
Maybe it's because I took off the LCD screen and using it as a LT version? The 2016 software thinks it's a LT version. But then also, I should receive a free licence key, which aparently I don't?

Can someone clarify this?

Or should I have activated the licence 30 days ago when it still was in 90 days of operations?...Or is the 120 days of operation the total time of use?

You needed the screen to be installed to be recognized as a 6 XT. I'd personally get in contact with AQ and see if they can do anything for you. Yes, you will get 2017 with your model as I did.

mm67

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2017, 13:49

Zitat

Each new device is licensed to use the aqusuite with all existing devices of the customer. Whoever purchases a product every two years, for example, has no restriction
So buying license for one of my 6 computers with Aquacomputer devices is enough ? How do I copy the license to other rigs ?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 6 mal editiert, zuletzt von »mm67« (5. Januar 2017, 13:57)

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2017, 15:13

When you install Aquasuite, it checks each Aquacomputer USB connected device on that machine for a licence. If it finds one, then all other devices in that machine are able to make use of the latest Aquasuite version on that one machine, even though they may not qualify. So at least one of the devices in each machine will need a licence.

mm67

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2017, 15:54

If Aquacomputer really expects me to buy a separate lisence for each computer (60€ each year) then I guess it's to time start looking for a less greedy company

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2017, 16:56

You don't need to. You could buy a table version of VISION for example and then you could connect it to each computer to activate AS2017.

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2017, 18:29

If Aquacomputer really expects me to buy a separate lisence for each computer (60€ each year) then I guess it's to time start looking for a less greedy company

Install the free version, no cost... zero, zip, nada.

Mittwoch, 12. April 2017, 09:21

Finally got around to revisiting my system with the AC installed...And noticed the licensing software changes... :sleeping:
Personally I have no issue with the new software costs so long as the support for older products continues (i.e AQ 5 LT). I decided its important that AC now retain a high standard to their AS software, rather than being the poor cousin. Having purchased 2017/18 my expectation is that the software quality increase.

I do sympathise with those who may have multiple systems who prefer to stay up to date. Maybe AC could do some sort of discount based on the userid?? :?:

No issues installing 2017 version from 2016 (5.3), upgrading the firmware of the 5 LT and installing the original settings(profile) all good. :thumbup:

Samstag, 6. Mai 2017, 02:30

I'm a big confused. I purchased my Aquaero 5 LT on December 29th, 2016 from Performance-PCs and it arrived the first week of January, 2017. I installed it about a week later. The only version of aquasuite i've ever used is the 2017 version because that was the latest version when I setup the device.

That being the case, why is my license only "Licensed up to aquasuite version 2017" according to my license manager? If I re-run the aquasuite setup program, I have one option only. Aquasuite 2017-1.2. Which is strange considering i'm running Aquasuite 2017-1.3

According to this thread, shouldn't my license also include version 2018 when it is available?
https://aquasuite.aquacomputer.de/cf549952-84b5-46f3-8830-49c5155c3f95.png

Samstag, 6. Mai 2017, 06:52

"Licensed up to aquasuite version 2017" means you can use all aquasuite 2017 versions.
When a newer Version is released (2018 in the future), you have to by a license.
You can use your licensed version for unlimed time.

You have installed aquasuite 2017-1.3 -> NEW: aquasuite 2017-2

Dienstag, 9. Mai 2017, 02:12

Ok. I just got the impression from the following statement that new aquacomputer products purchased at the point of this licensing change and more recent, receive Aquasuite 2017 and 2018. Much like people who bought products last year received 2016 and 2017.

Zitat

Customerswho purchase an AquaComputer product from today will receive a license key with the product or a product that already contains an electronic license key. These devices will bring a license for the 2017 and 2018 annual versions.
https://aquasuite.aquacomputer.de/cf549952-84b5-46f3-8830-49c5155c3f95.png

Dienstag, 9. Mai 2017, 08:54

Please send a copy of your invoice and the serial number of your aquaero to info <at> aqua-computer.de.

You must have received an older batch of the device since it should have already an integrated license or at least a license sticker on its box.

Sonntag, 4. Juni 2017, 17:09

So would an AquaComputer D5-PWM pump be considered a device that can get the 2017 license if bought. It is not clear in the instructions here and I just purchased this pump this week.

Sonntag, 4. Juni 2017, 22:17

It would get a license for 2017 + 2018.

Dienstag, 6. Juni 2017, 13:34

It did not come with a sticker on it with the license info on it. Any ideas how I would get that information? I have tried every number on the box and it will not work for a license. I guess this pump was old stock before the license system came to be. I bought it from Performance PCS.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »chas1723« (7. Juni 2017, 12:43)

Mittwoch, 7. Juni 2017, 23:48

Any ideas?

Donnerstag, 8. Juni 2017, 06:40

Write a mail to the support: infoq@aqua-computer.de

Freitag, 17. November 2017, 18:23

This licensing system is just a rip off, people already pay big amounts of money for your hardware and you still charge them for using latest software. I will not buy more your products if you keep this licensing shit, aquaero is excellent piece of hw but charging for using latest aquasuite is just too much for me

Samstag, 18. November 2017, 01:23

This licensing system is just a rip off, people already pay big amounts of money for your hardware and you still charge them for using latest software. I will not buy more your products if you keep this licensing shit, aquaero is excellent piece of hw but charging for using latest aquasuite is just too much for me

You can install the free version without licensing fees.

Samstag, 18. November 2017, 15:08

You can install the free version without licensing fees.
Thats old 2016 version with no support anymore

Dops

Samstag, 18. November 2017, 20:00

But it works! if she does not, AC will help you. Miser.