• 18.04.2024, 04:03
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Connecting cables to my controller.

Donnerstag, 15. Juni 2017, 01:19

Since im a bit new in water cooling, i ordered everything from Aqua-computer. Now i want to install everything, but its a bit difficult for me.
I need to know if i am gonna connect this right. And if this will work.

Every fan channel will be a fan splitter with molex power so i dont run 6 fans on 1 channel.

Now i know i got on everything a USB & Aquabus, all the aquabus cables needs to be connected to the controller right?
And what do i need to to with every USB cable? do i need to attach it to my NZXT USB hub or what?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Holewijn« (15. Juni 2017, 01:23)

Donnerstag, 15. Juni 2017, 13:18

Yes, the aquabus needs to be connected to the "aquabus high" header with one or more Y-Splitter as you already shown in your drawing or you could also use a splitty9.

The USBs of the other Devices only need to be connected to configure the controltype tor aquabus, then you could disconnect it or leave it if you have enough ports.

Donnerstag, 15. Juni 2017, 13:31

Oke tnx. But how does the usb work do I need to connect it to my Motherboard or to my 6lt for first time. And after registration I can remove the cable?

Donnerstag, 15. Juni 2017, 16:59

I recommend to connect the 6LT directly to the Motherboard. After doing all settings you COULD disconnect it and it would run on its own, but it would be better to let it connected via USB so you can still make changes. Especially if you want to use the Aquasuite then it should stay connected because the AS receives all the Data (temps, flow ect.) thrue the USB.

For all other devices (D5 and High Flow) it should be enough to connect it once to set it up and then disconnect the USB and run it only via aquabus

Donnerstag, 15. Juni 2017, 23:15

Oke thank you.

Some more questions.
Do i need connect the 6LT first to my main computer and register every device or can can i do it in my new rig what im building?

Can i use a 4way splitter on my aquabus for 2x pump + 2x Flow? or do i need to buy 3 aquabus Y-Splitter?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Holewijn« (15. Juni 2017, 23:18)

Donnerstag, 15. Juni 2017, 23:35

Do i need connect the 6LT first to my main computer and register every device or can can i do it in my new rig what im building?

What kind of "register" do you mean? It should work if you connect it to your new rig, then install the Aquasuite and activate the license.

Can i use a 4way splitter on my aquabus for 2x pump + 2x Flow? or do i need to buy 3 aquabus Y-Splitter?

What kind if 4way splitter do you mean?

As I wrote, you can use those 3 Y-Splitters or you could use a Splitty9 for a kind of easy connection and also a easy way for upgrades on a later point of time.

Thats your choice in what you think would be easier for you, and also whats more affordable in price.