• 18.04.2024, 11:47
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Mittwoch, 30. November 2016, 11:46

So I can not install aquasuite 2017
you can install this version or the older 2016 (free) version.
When you install the 2017, you have to buy an license key after installing the aquasuite.

Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2016, 18:47

so what are the advantages going to the 2017 to entice users to pay for it?
also is the license a one time fee?
thx

Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2016, 20:28

You will get an built-in Hardwaremonitor. No need for a extern program to show CPU-temp ect. Only if a Sensor that you need, but thats not included in the AS HWM, you still can use HWinfo or OHWM.
And the AS-web function for example. If you need it.
And AS2017 supports VISION.

If you don't need one of these features, than you can stay with AS2016-5

The fee is for a single AS-Version. you need to buy a license for 2017 (or a device that already includes it) and can use that as long as you wish. for AS2018 you would need a new license or Device and so on.

Montag, 5. Dezember 2016, 09:40

And AS2017 supports VISION.

Not a real advantage to buy a license because a VISION device already comes with a license for two major versions (2017+2018).

Samstag, 10. Dezember 2016, 16:34

There's something I'm missing in Aquasuite. For the temp sensors (1 through 8), is it possible to let us "smooth" the temperature readings? I would like them to show for instance the average of the last 5 seconds (but a scale would be the best). As it is now the sensors jumps up and down several times per second, thus making the meters on my screen and the fans and pumps to jump up and down all the time. I control the cabinet fans based on the difference of the temperatures in the cabinet and in the room (2-8C) and the pumps based on the difference between the room and the water (2-5C). Because of this only small changes will get them to react. Also, which seems strange, it can take a minute or more for the sensors to reach the correct temperature after you've moved them.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »SverreMunthe« (10. Dezember 2016, 16:36)

Samstag, 10. Dezember 2016, 18:57

One more suggestion. For those of us crazy enough to run 2 pumps and/or push/pull fans it would be great if we could turn the voltage of a fan and a pump output up a tiny bit compared to another output. I think that in a series setup, like 2 pumps and push/pull fans, the rotation of the pull component should be a little bit higher, so as not to use force from the first component to speed up the second. This of course when using the same controller to control both components of the series, using 1 controller for each component is no problem, but since the number of controller are limited, which I still have a hard time understanding why is set to 4, this will cause a problem, small, but still, if my theory is correct.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »SverreMunthe« (10. Dezember 2016, 18:58)

Montag, 12. Dezember 2016, 20:17

I just did the upgrade to 2017-1.3 from 2016, while retaining old settings. I can see my gauges on the desktop, but it's in liters per hour, everything is maxed, and I can't get the Aquasuite menu to open for adjusting settings.

Update: Alright I shutdown for a few hours and tried getting the tray icon to open again. This time it opens fine. If you want any logs I can send those to you. I'm guessing it is an intermittent problem.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »zerophase« (13. Dezember 2016, 00:24)

Mittwoch, 3. Mai 2017, 22:50

I did an upgrade from the last version Aquasuite 2016 to Aquasuite 2017 for the next two years. I'm glad to do a support to Aquacomputer team this way.
The upgrade worked fine, because all my charts were back. In particular, all hardware parameters read through HWiNFO are refreshed with no problem.

I hoped to find out all features from HWiNFO directly by Aquasuite (it seemed to be the principal features of AQ2017) but it is not actually the case. Maybe could you give me some details about some fixes or future upgrades ? Please find hereafter the missing elements I need, already given by HWiNFO :
* any detail of my graphics card R9 390
  • Available by HWiNFO : VRM and GPU temps, GDDR and GPU speeds,...
* current activity of my HDDs
* any detail of my PSU Corsair RM1000i (thanks to Corsair Link 4 ?)
  • Available by HWiNFO : Power sum, temps, PSU fan speed,...
Don't hesitate to give me any beta version in order to test it. ;)
I also dream of having the data from my old mCubed T-Balancer bigNG :rolleyes:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Kyle XY« (3. Mai 2017, 22:52)

Donnerstag, 4. Mai 2017, 06:56

The Hw monitoring in the aquasuite is a basic implementation.
When you need more data yo have to use a 3rd party software like hwinfo.

Donnerstag, 4. Mai 2017, 21:35

Ok Sebastian, thanks for your answer.

Freitag, 5. Mai 2017, 16:13

One more suggestion. For those of us crazy enough to run 2 pumps and/or push/pull fans it would be great if we could turn the voltage of a fan and a pump output up a tiny bit compared to another output. I think that in a series setup, like 2 pumps and push/pull fans, the rotation of the pull component should be a little bit higher, so as not to use force from the first component to speed up the second. This of course when using the same controller to control both components of the series, using 1 controller for each component is no problem, but since the number of controller are limited, which I still have a hard time understanding why is set to 4, this will cause a problem, small, but still, if my theory is correct.
Couldn't you just run them off different headers with the same curve but just set the starting % or volts slightly higher? So PWM1 starts at 10% but PWM2 starts at 15%. That way they rise at the same speed but keep the original difference?

Montag, 4. September 2017, 22:26

In a very old version of Aquasuite, you seemed having integrated an hysteresis feature (very useful for not having our fans running and stopping each time temperature goes through a threshold value during colding and re-heating). In Aquasuite 2017, I haven't get this one. Do you have an example to get it ? Thanks.

Montag, 11. September 2017, 22:42

Nobody ? :)

Donnerstag, 14. September 2017, 16:53

Its still there and part of the set point controller if we are talking about the aquaero:

Samstag, 16. September 2017, 22:53

Perfect, Shoggy, many thanks. I was still on curve controllers and I didn't see the other features. :rolleyes:
So, it's time for me to work on the best PID values.

Mittwoch, 25. Oktober 2017, 12:36

Hi!

New user here. Can someone please point me to where the user guide for Aquasuite 2017 is located? I have an Aquaero Pro 6 controlling radiator fans and a D5 pump, but I'm struggling with how to properly configure my Controllers (I have one doing the rad fans and one doing the D5) for most efficient operation. I found a user guide for the Aquaero Pro 6, but it doesn't really go into details regarding Aquasuite.

I looked through the pdf's located here:

http://aquacomputer.de/handbuecher.html

But didn't find anything specific to Aquasuite.

I currently have this, which I'm sure if far from ideal, but at least the radiator fans are spinning and the D5 is turning. :)

Thanks!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »crazydane« (25. Oktober 2017, 12:43)

Donnerstag, 26. Oktober 2017, 05:02

If you found the aquasuite section in the aquaero manual, then you have read the official aquasuite manual.

There is a helpful community at the OCN aquaero owners club.

The curves you have will work OK

On my machine I run a virtual sensor that is the difference between the water temperature and room ambient, and use that to drive my fan curve.
If the water temp is at ambient, no amount of air flow over the radiator will bring the water temp lower.
And as the water temperature rises above the room ambient, the fan RPM increases causing the radiator to cool more and reduce the water temp.
This also automatically adjust the fans/radiator cooling for variances in the room ambient.

Personally, I do not have my pumps on a curve controller.
I use a set point controller, find the sweet spot between flow and noise, and leave them at the same RPM regardless of temperatures.
Above a minimal requirement, coolant flow variation has little effect on cooling.at the water blocks.

Have fun exploring with the aquasuite, there is a LOT there. ;)

Donnerstag, 26. Oktober 2017, 12:17

Ah ok, that explains it. No wonder I couldn't find it then. :)

In my case, my water temp is quite a bit above ambient since I'm cooling 5x 1080Ti's running at 100% 24/7. See below pic:

My water temps are around 44C and the rad fans are maxed out at around 1600 RPM (they are pretty weak), and those temps don't change regardless of the D5 RPM. I'm planning to add 3 more water cooled 1080Ti's to the loop, along with a 2nd 480 rad.

The GPUs are all running in the mid 50's, but I'd love to get them down into the 40's. So that's why I was trying to figure out how to tune things in aquasuite to accomplish that. So it sounds like I need stronger fans (already have a set of 2900 RPM Deltas I can try), and then find the "sweet spot" for the pump RPMs. I have a aquacomputer flow senser on the way, so I'll be able to determine that actual flow that gives me the best performance.

Peter

Donnerstag, 26. Oktober 2017, 12:32

I would have suggested in making your own thread but since you got a response, I'll add one here as well.

Nothing the AQ can do to lower those temps. You are heavily under radded. There are a few things you could do here. Either you want a noisy cooling loop (120.1 per GPU) or a quieter cooling loop (120.2 per GPU). You should also consider what your ambient room temps are. In my custom watercooling circle, we go by for every 120mm of rad = 100w worth of dissipation. So let's say you're going for quiet and cooler temps, better deltas etc, you'll need 120.2 or 240mm worth of rad for every GPU. Now that would be a ton of rad. I would honestly look at a MORA 120.9 rad and possibly add another of your existing pumps with a serial top for a serial configuration.

At that point, I would just add the CPU to the loop as well. I would just make sure the CPU out was going to the GPUs and not the other way around since CPUs are more sensitive, even though the loop will reach an equilibrium.

Overall in your case, as long as the loop's flow is in the 1.0-1.5 GPM range and fans are maxed, is the best you can atm other than adding more rad to see a real difference.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »GTXJackBauer« (26. Oktober 2017, 12:33)

Donnerstag, 26. Oktober 2017, 15:33

Appreciate the feedback. Yeah, I figured I was under radded. I'm in the process of moving everything over to a Thermaltake Core X9 chassis, which will support up to 6 480 rads. I'm starting out with 2 in the top and will go from there. Each GPU is throttled to 200w, and I plan to add 3 more for a total of 8 x 200W or 1600w worth of GPU heat to shed. That rig is going to heat my house this winter (along with all my air cooled rigs).

I'll start a separate thread once I get going on that build. Thanks again for all the advice and I'll definitely be looking at a 2nd D5 pump with 8 blocks.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »crazydane« (27. Oktober 2017, 02:31)