• 18.04.2024, 14:59
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Samstag, 4. November 2017, 23:57

Still not working... :(

All firmware is updated (usb connection for both pumps works fine). I've tried all the following for the aquabus connection:

- Connect both pumps (using a splitter. Pump 1 on address 12, pump 2 on 13);
- Connect pump 1 with single cable
- Connect pump 2 with single cable

Using different cables, always shutting down the computer and disconnecting the PSU.

Really need help, guys! Any thoughts??

Sonntag, 5. November 2017, 00:57

Firmware of all my devices that were connected to Aquaero went OK and although, everything seem to work there are few things that are little off....

My profiles which I made to my liking have changed, it seems that all of my 6x PA3 voltage has change. If I leave 4 of my PA3 with the voltage that is now and they are controlling my D5 Varios via Voltage they will stop I have to bump the voltage again to get them going and they were set so nicely before.

Also, High speed USB Flow meters, which in my case I have 2 of them, they behave strange.

Before the firmware update if I would to cut the flow rate off it would reflect that straight away, it would show 0 Flow and 0 Rpm, now if I stop any of my pumps the RMP shows 0 but it doesn't reflect the flow rate for the next good 20-30 seconds it still shows the flow rate before I've stooped the pump(s) the flow rate comes down to 0 very slowly, it takes at least 1-5-2 min. but that takes good 1.5-2 min. it seems to have a big delay with either when pumps are starting and stopping as far is flow rate indication

I mean......... flow rate doesn't just jump from 0 to say 80L/h in seconds, especially with my complex and big size system so when I see this behavior its only rational to think the pump would start moving the water accordingly ...maybe this is normal behavior now and I just got used to it with something that wasn't working properly to begin with..maybe .I'm trying to convince myself 8o

Did you reload your profile after getting everything updated?
aquasuite saved your profile with the date you updated, just reload it.

As to the High Flow USB, it ha some known bugs that should be update later this month.
See the bottom of Shoggy's original post above.

Sonntag, 5. November 2017, 01:33

Zitat

As to the High Flow USB, it ha some known bugs that should be update later this month.

See the bottom of Shoggy's original post above.
Ya my flow meter is acting up and sets my alarm profile ON :cursing:
Man It was so nice prior to this update :(

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (5. November 2017, 01:34)

Sonntag, 5. November 2017, 01:52

Zitat

Let us know if you encounter any problems with the new aquasuite. Two major bugs that we are already aware of: when two farbwerk are connected via aquabus to an aquaero, the second one can not be configured; and high flow USB sensor will show zero as flow if the value is below 80 /h.

We currently collect reported problems and will fix them with aquasuite 2017-3.1 on November 21st.
OK..I see it now, that's exactly whats happening here. So I shouldn't play with voltage until this gets fixed, otherwise I will have to readjust things later on again.

Sonntag, 5. November 2017, 04:36

Still not working... :(

All firmware is updated (usb connection for both pumps works fine). I've tried all the following for the aquabus connection:

- Connect both pumps (using a splitter. Pump 1 on address 12, pump 2 on 13);
- Connect pump 1 with single cable
- Connect pump 2 with single cable

Using different cables, always shutting down the computer and disconnecting the PSU.

Really need help, guys! Any thoughts??

So you see the two pumps in the aquasuite tabs, but you do not see the pumps in the pumps tab under the aquaero?
A screenshot may be helpful.

Sonntag, 5. November 2017, 05:09

So you see the two pumps in the aquasuite tabs, but you do not see the pumps in the pumps tab under the aquaero?
A screenshot may be helpful.
Exactly! Both pumps are available as mps, but under the aquaero "Pumps" it's empty. Screenshots attached, and thanks for the reply! :)
»StephanWeber« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • pump1usb.png
  • pump2usb.png
  • aquaero.png

Sonntag, 5. November 2017, 08:25

are your 2 mps pumps listet as mps under aquabus tab?
Reset your 2 mps to factory defaults, switch the device type (system tab) to a other device and switch it back.
Select the bus address.
Save the settings (disk symbol).

When everything is correct you see the both pumps in the aquaero tab and see the mps devices in the aquabus tab.

Sonntag, 5. November 2017, 11:49

are your 2 mps pumps listet as mps under aquabus tab?
Reset your 2 mps to factory defaults, switch the device type (system tab) to a other device and switch it back.
Select the bus address.
Save the settings (disk symbol).

When everything is correct you see the both pumps in the aquaero tab and see the mps devices in the aquabus tab.
The pumps are not listed under the aquabus tab. I've tried your solution, didn't work.

Again, I've tried with both pumps connected, and each individually as well. I've changed the usb cables and made new 4 pin 1 to 1 cables to connect on the high flow, also didn't work.

I've noticed that when I go to aquasuite > aquaero > Pumps, the disk symbol shows up on the aquaero rectangle, just by clicking!

Sonntag, 5. November 2017, 23:01

I like Aquacomputer products..heck I have so many of them I won't even count and there is a reason for that. Between Aquacomputer and Heatkiller I honestly don't think there is better quality and innovation of new technology in any other brand.
That brings me to a rhetorical question..Why on earth such innovative company with smart guys at Aquacomputer won't allow going back to older firmware, flashback shouldn't be that much of a big deal.

In times like this, when there is a major bug that needs to be fixed in meantime we should be able to go back to our previous version, even thou you guys already know there are 2 major bugs in this new version of aquasuite but this really messing things up.
I know I'm repeating myself like broken record but maybe that is something you can consider in near future.

My system is, well was very fine tuned, it's extremely silent, alarms and actions are set based on heat and flow rate, it took me long to configure that and ever since this new aquasuite and firmware update things are mess.
Every time I bring my system from standby or starting from fresh boot both of my loops showing 0 flow and it takes darn 1-1.5 minute for the flow to rise, its turtle speed, that triggers my alarm making all of my pumps going all over the place because of the voltage change in this new firmware.

Please, if possible consider making option of going back to older firmware and ability of undoing buggy software changes

Montag, 6. November 2017, 11:13

Please, if possible consider making option of going back to older firmware and ability of undoing buggy software changes
Agree! Is there any chance I can get previous firmware/aquasuite version to test my devices?? Still not working here. Spent the day rebuilding cables, changing connectors, shutting down, reset, rinse and repeat :(

I've noted another weird behavior under the aquaero tab: The "Update firmware now" (aquaero > system > Firmware update) is always enabled - see attachment. Even after updating, I can do the whole process again... Can you confirm if Firmware 2010 is the last release?? And do you guys have any other idea that I can try? Please??? ?(

thanks!
»StephanWeber« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • aquaero_firmware.png

Montag, 6. November 2017, 13:15

Again, I've tried with both pumps connected, and each individually as well. I've changed the usb cables and made new 4 pin 1 to 1 cables to connect on the high flow, also didn't work.
Did you see the the mps pump device when you connect only one pump via aquabus? After firmware update have you power off your system complety - no standby voltages, power supply cable unpugged for more than 20 seconds?

Montag, 6. November 2017, 13:31

Did you see the the mps pump device when you connect only one pump via aquabus? After firmware update have you power off your system complety - no standby voltages, power supply cable unpugged for more than 20 seconds?
No. The pumps are never shown as aquabus devices ( under aquaero tab) It does not matter if I try only pump 1, only pump 2 or both. I can see pump 1, pump 2 or both (dependong on which one I am testing) always as mps device, never aquabus (I have tried with usb cable only, usb and aquabus cable, and only aquabus cable)

Everytime I change any configuration I unplug all electricity for at least one minute. I have noticed that the red led on high flow aquabus on aquaero flashes quickly when I turn the computer on, then after windows starts, it flashs slowly...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »StephanWeber« (6. November 2017, 13:36)

Dienstag, 7. November 2017, 05:47

Hmm I was quite excited about a new firmware release until I read through this thread :huh: think I'll leave updating till it's been fixed :whistling:
"no shit lady, does it sound like i'm ordering pizza?"

Dienstag, 7. November 2017, 06:13

Hmm I was quite excited about a new firmware release until I read through this thread :huh: think I'll leave updating till it's been fixed :whistling:
I know the feeling... though I'm still not 100% sure if this is a bug or problem with the software. Maybe my hardware is faulty. Still waiting if Sebastian or any experienced user (I'm a complete noob) can pull a rabbit out of the hat :)

GAqua

Sonntag, 12. November 2017, 03:01

If I have a LT Aquaero set up as a slave, do I have to clear its firmware, then do a firmware update to make it work after upgrading?

If so , that is a HUGE pain. Maybe a heads up on installation would have been nice.

Also, my 53068 High Flow Sensor that is connected to Fan 1 no longer reads. I have 2 of them. The one connected to the regular flow sensor connector works.

wpuser

Sonntag, 12. November 2017, 03:30

If I have a LT Aquaero set up as a slave, do I have to clear its firmware, then do a firmware update to make it work after upgrading?
Yes, this is necessary

IAlso, my 53068 High Flow Sensor that is connected to Fan 1 no longer reads. I have 2 of them. The one connected to the regular flow sensor connector works.
Look here:
  • New: a second flow sensor will be connected to the aquabus lowspeed port now
You have to connect your second flow meter to the "aquabus low" port on the aquaero.

GAqua

Sonntag, 12. November 2017, 06:35

• New: a second flow sensor will be connected to the aquabus lowspeed port now
You have to connect your second flow meter to the "aquabus low" port on the aquaero.[/quote]

I think something is lost in translation.

Perhaps update it to say: Flow Sensors must be moved from the Fan 1 connector to the Aquabus Low Connector following the update.

tyke

unregistriert

Sonntag, 12. November 2017, 11:14

I am updating the firmware but after the reboot the same firmware 2009 is loaded.Is there something I should be doing.

MP7

Montag, 13. November 2017, 00:21

In aquasuite flow is OK, but on aquaero on flow information page it shows 0 l/h :|

Montag, 13. November 2017, 13:48

In aquasuite flow is OK, but on aquaero on flow information page it shows 0 l/h :|

This is not the same sensor. Sensor 1 which is shown in the display of the aquaero is the dedicated flow sensor port of the aquaero itself. If you want to display a different sensor you have to got to the information pages tab, select flow sensors from the left drop down menu and then drag and drop your flow sensor to the right side with the displayed pages. The correct number of the sensor can be found in the aquabus tab. It shows which number has been asdsigned to the sensor.