• 16.04.2024, 20:37
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

updates broken everything

Mittwoch, 22. November 2017, 09:47

i updated aquasuite to 2017-3.1 and did a firmware update on my aquaero 6 xt to 2011 now nothing is detected both pumps and high flow meters are not showing on the aquaero 6 or aquasuite !! aquabus showing nothing connected never been happy with this since day 1 but now really thinking of removing the lot and binning it all. my pc is based on a vector desk so any "adjustments" means removing 3-27" screens and stand then removing a glass lid i need reliable stuff. if anyone knows how this can be fixed before i strip my pc down please let me know otherwise all the aquacomputer stuff going in bin and replaced by "dumb" pumps etc

nitromad

Mittwoch, 22. November 2017, 10:51

You have to update all aquabus devices via USB. It is recommend that you load the factory defaults of all devices afterwards and set the correct device type (if we are talking about mps devices). Make also sure that each device uses a unique aquabus ID.

As last step you should shutdown the system and also cut the power to the PSU for a few seconds because otherwise the aquaero will perform no clean start.

Mittwoch, 22. November 2017, 14:19

well now i know i wouldn't of updated its a major job getting to all the mps

what the point in having aquabus if everything keep needing usb ?

when i renew the water i just bin the lot and use simple stuff that don't require the desk to be taken apart for every software update

Mittwoch, 22. November 2017, 14:44

Major changes require an firmware update for every device - you have to connect usb for firmware updates.

Mittwoch, 22. November 2017, 17:14

Zitat

well now i know i wouldn't of updated its a major job getting to all the mps

what the point in having aquabus if everything keep needing usb ?

when i renew the water i just bin the lot and use simple stuff that don't require the desk to be taken apart for every software update
At first it seems like a pain to connect your existing devices via-USB all over again, especially if you have few of them (I have 8 in total 8o ) but really, it only takes few min. and the new firmware seem to correct some of the previous small glitches, so its worth the effort :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (22. November 2017, 17:19)

Mittwoch, 22. November 2017, 18:14

Keep both USB and Aquabus connected to your devices. Problem solved.

Freitag, 24. November 2017, 05:12

figured it out

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cozmo85« (6. Dezember 2017, 15:40)

GAqua

Freitag, 1. Dezember 2017, 20:08

There has been a major failure of communication in the upgrade process.

Before upgrading firmware, there needs to be a major popup that can't be easily clicked through that explains what you're signing on to do if you do upgrade.

If you upgrade, you have to:

1. Upgrade every Aquabus device to a new firmware
a. This includes disconnecting any slave Aquaero's and reflashing to original firmware (device reset) followed by a re-flash to the new slave firmware. You have to physically disconnect cables to do this, which can be a real hassle in some builds.

2. Move any flow sensors connected to Fan port 1 to the Low Speed port. The notes read that you can still connect a flow sensor to port 1. This certainly ISN'T true if you only have 2 flow sensors. Perhaps it only works on port 1 if you already have 2 flow sensors plugged into the <flow> and <aquabus low> ports.

Note: Be sure to save your current configuration first!
If you have an emergency shutdown on loss-of-flow, it can be a disaster if you load a profile and don't have things connected properly.