• 16.04.2024, 07:27
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wpuser

Freitag, 29. Dezember 2017, 15:28

Hello,

I thank you for your answer.
After checking services through command "services.msc", Aqua Computer Service is set on "Automatic" but I needed to start it.
I checked also Windows event viewer. It appeared two errors generated by the Service Control Manager. It reports (sorry if my translation is not right enough):
* The delay threshold of 30000ms is reached during the waiting of connection of Aqua Computer Service
* Service "Aqua Computer Service" was not able to start because of : the service did not answer fast enough during the launching or the control request".

Do you have a tip to do a correction ? :)
You can try to increase the timeout: A service does not start, and events 7000 and 7011 are logged in Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2008 R2

Sonntag, 31. Dezember 2017, 08:35

Thank you for your tip, it works ! :thumbsup:
The entry did not exist, I have created it.

So, to summarize, this is a copy of Windows information, to increase the default time-out value for the service control manager.
To increase this value to 60 seconds, follow these steps:

Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
  1. Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control
  2. In the right pane, locate the ServicesPipeTimeout entry.
    Note If the ServicesPipeTimeout entry does not exist, you must create it. To do this, follow these steps
    1. On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
    2. Type ServicesPipeTimeout, and then press ENTER.

3. Right-click ServicesPipeTimeout, and then click Modify.
  4. Click Decimal, type 60000, and then click OK.
    This value represents the time in milliseconds before a service times out.
  5. Restart the computer.

Samstag, 6. Januar 2018, 13:37

Hello
I have not been on these forums for a while but recently noticed there is an updated for Aquasuite.
Is the update free for all users so I remember newer version of the software would be chargeable.

TZero

unregistriert

Not read all sensors

Montag, 8. Januar 2018, 16:39

I have an ASUS RAMPAGE VI EXTREME + 7900X + KRYOS NEXT VISION (recent firmware)

The aquasuite 3.2 does not read all sensors of Intel/Asus Nuvoton. The software reads fewer sensors of AIDA64/HWINFO64.

The CPU package sensor is wrong and diferrs of Asus Oled Dashboard ( value/update )

;(

Aquabus problem

Montag, 8. Januar 2018, 20:47

Hello,

I updated to the latest version(2017 3.2). But since the update my Aquaero 5 Pro won't display the flow sensor connected to the Aquastream Ultimate. Attached is a screenshot of the problem according to Aquasuite.

Hoping someone can help me.
»Mechanic-B« hat folgende Datei angehängt:
  • Flow sensor.jpg (137,55 kB - 221 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 2. April 2024, 22:00)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Mechanic-B« (8. Januar 2018, 20:49)

wpuser

Dienstag, 9. Januar 2018, 01:27

You have to connect the flow sensor to the aquaero or slave aquaero. There is no other solution

Dienstag, 9. Januar 2018, 13:58

Hello
I have not been on these forums for a while but recently noticed there is an updated for Aquasuite.
Is the update free for all users so I remember newer version of the software would be chargeable.

The aquasuite 2016-5.3 is the only version which is free for everyone who has no license for newer versions.

Dienstag, 9. Januar 2018, 19:09

You have to connect the flow sensor to the aquaero or slave aquaero. There is no other solution
wpuser,
That is a usable workaround. However it has a negative result to the possibilities of the Aquastream. Unfortunately it comes as a result from the firmware update, since it worked in the previous version.
And in my personal case, would create quite the amount of work. Maybe it is possible to fix in the next update.

Dienstag, 9. Januar 2018, 20:38

Maybe it is possible to fix in the next update.

It is not possible to fix that because it is no bug or anything like that. The latest firmware for aquaero slave devices can also transfer the data of a flow sensor now; that was not possible with the previous version. More data also means more shared resources which can lead to conflicts in some setups like yours. Since the aquabus management has to follow a specific topology and we do not have endless resources to map everything into anything, we had to prioritize some values over others. In your setup it would be more likely that a customer connects the flow sensor directly to the master device to minimize the whole communication chain.

Syberon

Mittwoch, 17. Januar 2018, 05:47

Shoggy, i found a bug in aquasuite 2017.3.2. It doesn't save the position of element on overview page if i move it by keyboard arrow keys. It works good if i move element by mouse or set parameters in "Settings" popup dialog.
How to reproduce:
1. start aquasuite
2. unlock overview page
3. select any element on page and move it by keyboard
4. close aquasuite.
5. start aquasuite...and our element located again in position before moving.

Mittwoch, 17. Januar 2018, 07:22

How to reproduce:
1. start aquasuite
2. unlock overview page
3. select any element on page and move it by keyboard
4. close aquasuite.
5. start aquasuite...and our element located again in position before moving.
lock the page when you finisished with editing.

Syberon

Mittwoch, 17. Januar 2018, 08:58

lock the page when you finisished with editing.
I do not remember if I locked the page or not. I'll try it later then i go to home, but it seems to me, that it doesn't matter because this problem appears only then i moved elements by keyboard. Moving elements by mouse, or open "setting" dialog and click "OK" (without any changes in fields) saves it position normally witout page locking.

UPD:
Now i tried to lock the page before closing Aquasuite and, as I assumed earlier, this not resolve problem - after next start element displays at original positions before i moved it.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Syberon« (17. Januar 2018, 13:21)

mps flow doesn't seen by AIDA64

Donnerstag, 18. Januar 2018, 14:09

After installation of new aquasuite 3.2 followed by firmware update for my MPS (53130) AIDA64 Extreme (version 5.95.4500) doesn't "see" flow meter anymore. It is OK in aquasuite desktop mode though.
MPS connected to ASUS X99-AII MB via USB, with previous aquasuite version AIDA64 was able to show flow within its sensors.
Is it WAD?
I'm OK if new version of aquasuite prohibits aqua devices from being seen by 3rd party software (like AIDA64) but I want to be sure it is not a bug...
Thanks.

RE: mps flow doesn't seen by AIDA64

Samstag, 20. Januar 2018, 15:53

After installation of new aquasuite 3.2 followed by firmware update for my MPS (53130) AIDA64 Extreme (version 5.95.4500) doesn't "see" flow meter anymore. It is OK in aquasuite desktop mode though.
MPS connected to ASUS X99-AII MB via USB, with previous aquasuite version AIDA64 was able to show flow within its sensors.
Is it WAD?
I'm OK if new version of aquasuite prohibits aqua devices from being seen by 3rd party software (like AIDA64) but I want to be sure it is not a bug...
Thanks.

I believe AIDA64 and HWiNFO are still supported by The latest aquasuite version.
Open Hardware Monitor is being/has been removed from support by aquacomputer services.
Perhaps the flow value is shown under a new name?

Syberon

Dienstag, 23. Januar 2018, 02:18

Why aquaero do the start boost for fans even if it disabled in fan settings?
»Syberon« hat folgende Dateien angehängt:
  • screen1.jpg (391,7 kB - 128 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 26. März 2024, 20:12)
  • screen2.jpg (281,77 kB - 175 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 15. März 2024, 11:13)

Dienstag, 23. Januar 2018, 06:52

Thanks.
no, maybe the protocal has changed in the last version
Why aquaero do the start boost for fans even if it disabled in fan settings?
your fan is SPEED controlled, when you set your fan to POWER controlled you have the normal behavior.

Syberon

Dienstag, 23. Januar 2018, 10:24

your fan is SPEED controlled, when you set your fan to POWER controlled you have the normal behavior.
And why this behavior for speed controlled fan? Speed limits calibration?

Dienstag, 23. Januar 2018, 12:58

And why this behavior for speed controlled fan?
This is a closed loop controller.
->
The controller give 50% output, this is scaled to a rpm setpoint (depend on your min max settings).
The controller try to hold this rpm.
This is a normal behavior.

Syberon

Dienstag, 23. Januar 2018, 13:36

The controller give 50% output, this is scaled to a rpm setpoint (depend on your min max settings).
The controller try to hold this rpm.
This is a normal behavior.
Thanks for explanation:)
And what about my previous problem with elements movement on page?

MPS Not connected

Mittwoch, 11. April 2018, 12:51

Dear all

My device update software and firmware after

Not connected MPS

please help me

Thanks All
»alexchan0829« hat folgende Dateien angehängt:
  • Aqua A.jpg (267,06 kB - 153 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 4. April 2024, 10:01)
  • Aqua B.jpg (263,26 kB - 147 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 5. April 2024, 18:29)
  • Aqua C.jpg (244,01 kB - 156 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 15. März 2024, 11:13)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »alexchan0829« (11. April 2018, 12:54)