• 16.04.2024, 19:15
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero 6 XT after Firmware 2011 no longer see's MPS

Sonntag, 4. März 2018, 22:12

Greetings,
Just updated my Aquaero 6 XT today to firmware 2011, and noticed the MPS was no longer being detected. I plugged it in via USB and saw it too had a firmware update, which I completed, but now with USB disconnected, the XT is not seeing any devices on the Aquabus. I've tried shutting completely down, unplugging the PSU, giving it about 3mins, rebooted, resetting to factory, nothing seems to get the two talking anymore. Any other ideas?
Thank you!

Montag, 5. März 2018, 02:47

You need to update mps firmware as well

Montag, 5. März 2018, 03:57

MPS firmware was updated as well, still no luck.

Montag, 5. März 2018, 15:08

If you physically connected USB cable from your M/B to the flow meter and updated firmware that way and its not working then something else is going on.

Montag, 5. März 2018, 16:35

Greetings,

You are correct, after the XT was updated and I noticed the MPS was no longer communicating via the Aquabus, I direct plugged the MPS to the motherboard USB header, updated its firmware as well. Once this was complete, I did a full power down, PSU off, waited a few minutes, started back up (USB cable on MPS disconnected) but still showing nothing on the AquaBus tab of the XT in AquaSuite.

Montag, 5. März 2018, 16:44

Seems you performed all the right procedures... the only thought that comes to mind is, is the MPS device set to aquabus priority?

Montag, 5. März 2018, 16:49

I don't believe it is, but where would I verify this just to be 100% sure? Direct plug and check the device settings on the MPS I'm guessing?

Montag, 5. März 2018, 18:34

Yes, the device needs to be connected with USB for the aquasuite to see it.
I think it is under the system tab of the MPS device... aquabus priority should be selected for aquabus communications.

Mittwoch, 7. März 2018, 15:35

Just one addition here: the aquaero only searches for aquabus devices at the first start-up. Since the aquaero continues to run in a standby-mode (via USB) when the PC is shutdown, it will not search for aquabus devices after the next start of the PC.

When adding new devices or upating their firmware it is recommend to turn off the PC completely.