• 16.04.2024, 17:26
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

any advantage to aquabus connection compared to USB for pump

Freitag, 15. Juni 2018, 16:14

Is there any major benefit for me to connect my Aquacomputer D5 pump to my AE6 with the aquabus connection rather than using the current USB in motherboard which seems to be working fine? I dont have a second aquabus cable as I have one conecting my farbwerk and due to system/GPU location, the usb connections & most of motherboard cannot be seen
If this is a stupid question then please tell me so :D ;( 8)

Freitag, 15. Juni 2018, 16:40

There is no real advantage. You could control the pump based on sensor values (which is not recommend) and you could also control the pump without the software - for example when you do something different and Windows/aquasuite is not available.

Freitag, 15. Juni 2018, 19:22

Thanks for the response- I think I'll leave it how it is as it seems to be working a treat this way! ;)

Sonntag, 17. Juni 2018, 00:09

Best I can tell, aquacomputer has stopped selling the D5 USB/aquabus pumps... haven't seen them in the shop for months.

Nice avatar Shoggy... guess you got tired of eating the shoggy-sandwich? ^^