• 16.04.2024, 23:19
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

New Quadro Displays An Error When Updating Firmware

Freitag, 9. November 2018, 01:36

Hello! I am an English speaker in the United States. I purchased a new Quadro from Aquatuning.de. First time working with you and this retailer. When I started Aquasuite 2018-8 for the first time, it said that it needed to update the firmware on my Quadro before it would work with that version of Aquasuite. I clicked to update firmware. It reached 70%, then displayed an error. I've attached the error message. When the error message displayed, the fans connected to the Quadro stopped spinning. When I had first booted, they spun at full speed.

I have not been able to update the firmware. I've tried many different times. The LED now flashes red and the fans never spin up. I've tried on an Intel computer and an AMD computer, and neither have worked. I've disconnected all fans and the temperature sensor. I've tried changing the USB polling rate, but I couldn't get that to work (I'm running Windows 10). The manual does not describe a way to factory reset the device so I have not been able to try that. I don't know what else to try.

Please help me! This device seems really nice but I can't use it!
»cobaltskky« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • Aquasuite.PNG

Freitag, 9. November 2018, 08:30

Please send an e-mail to info@aqua-computer.de and include your postal address.

Freitag, 9. November 2018, 15:39

Thank you for your fast response! I will do that!

Sonntag, 11. November 2018, 18:07

Hi again, Shoggy! I did as you said, and I have not received a response.

Sonntag, 11. November 2018, 18:39

Hi again, Shoggy! I did as you said, and I have not received a response.

Hi,

maybe because of weekend and different timezones? I'm quite sure, you will receive an answer from them very soon, when they are back at work tomorrow morning CET..

wpuser

Sonntag, 11. November 2018, 20:55

In Germany we do not work on Sundays and most companies except supermarkets or department stores are closed on Saturdays as well... :rolleyes:

Montag, 12. November 2018, 09:16

We already replied to your e-mail on Friday. Maybe check your spam folder.