• 16.04.2024, 07:06
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

New: D5 NEXT - the complete solution

Freitag, 5. Oktober 2018, 15:47

We are proud to present our latest development to you today:

D5 NEXT - the complete solution

(Photo shows D5 NEXT with ULTITOP D5)

Durable ceramic ball bearing motor, highly developed electronics
Based on the ingenious principle of the Laing D5 ball motor with ceramic bearings, we have used our know-how from more than 15 years to create a pump that is unparalleled worldwide and covers almost all electronic tasks in water cooling just in a single device.

Quiet and powerful
The pump combines the outstanding running characteristics and performance of the legendary D5 pump with electronics that simply leave no wishes unfulfilled.

(Second photo shows D5 NEXT with ULTITOP D5)

Ingenious: Pluggable electronic unit for easy installation
In order to make the assembly as easy as possible and to enable later updates of the electronics, we have divided the pump into a motor unit and an electronics unit. Both modules are securely connected by simple plugging and can be easily disconnected to mount a pump top.
In addition, the electronic unit can remain connected to the computer during pump maintenance. All cables and the fixing of the pump do not have to be loosened!

Fan control, sensors, RGBpx, AMBIENTpx, alarm buzzer - allready integrated
But the D5 Next is more. It controls a complete water cooling system including the fan, already has all necessary sensors and can even take over the lighting including AMBIENTpx for the ambient backlight of your monitors – controlled by RGBpx.
Even an acoustic alarm in case of errors is integrated and an additional RGBpx lighting integrated directly into the pump for great optical effects.

aquasuite: The benchmark for control software
With the aquasuite software we set the standard for control software. From freely configurable overlay pages shown at the desktop or aquasuite Web as IoT connection to integrated hardware monitoring or data analysis - there is simply nothing comparable at the market. With the D5 NEXT, the aquasuite is included in the scope of delivery and you can start immediately.

The D5 NEXT communicates with the aquasuite software via a USB 2.0 interface and you can comfortably make any settings and monitor the pump data.

Decoupling system - directly integrated with LED effects
We have integrated an innovative, FEM optimized decoupling system made of ultra-soft silicone and provide the necessary accessories with a mounting bracket for all possible mounting types! The silicone decoupler is also illuminated with great effects given by RGBpx LEDs integrated into the pump. For example it is possible to visualize the speed of the pump by the LEDs. In the event of an alarm, an optical alarm is shown by red flashing LEDs at the pump.

If the pump is attached to an expansion tank and not attached via the decoupling system, the decoupling system can be exchanged against a flat silicone insert which is included in the scope of delivery and can also be illuminated.

Of course, the LEDs can also be deactivated and their brightness adjusted.

OLED, USB, Virtual Flow, water temperature - everything you need!
The performance of the pump can be set directly on the display of the pump or via USB with the aquasuite software. Speed and current consumption are monitored by the electronics. The integrated Virtual Flow sensor technology even allows the flow rate to be set directly and the pump adjusts itself automatically.

Fan output with 25W power and many control options
Via the fan output of the pump PWM controlled fans can be controlled e. g. according to the water temperature. The well-known controllers including curve and setpoint controllers are available. The D5 NEXT can also switch off the fans completely. The power here is max. 25 W and should therefore be sufficient for almost any system.

Controlling up to 64 digital LEDs with RGBpx
The support of RGBpx also deserves special mention: The D5 NEXT offers the same functionality as the QUADRO fan controller. Up to 64 RGBpx LEDs can be controlled individually in color and brightness after many controls.

LED bargraphs, sound effects, monitor backlighting (AMBIENTpx)
All wishes are fulfilled: From bargraphs that display temperatures, CPU load or other monitoring values to sound effects, artificial snowfall and the enormously complex AMBIENTpx function that illuminates the background of the monitors depending on the current screen content giving a perfect ambient light, everything is possible.

aquabus - Even more possibilities with the aquaero
If RGBpx is not used, the identical connector can be reconfigured for use as an aquabus connection. In this case, the D5 NEXT can be controlled via an aquaero and makes the data available to the pump via the interface. This opens up countless new possibilities in the control system.

Water temperature measurement: precise and fast
We are proud of the really precise water temperature sensor. This is mounted in the motor unit of the pump directly on the metal housing and delivers extremely accurate and low-delay values. It is therefore perfectly suited to provide the data to control the fans.

Virtual Flow: Flow measurement via motor parameters
A complex compensated algorithm in the pump calculates the current flow using the motor parameters of the pump and the temperature. The accuracy does not reach that of an external flow sensor, but is completely sufficient for monitoring the system. Alternatively, a flow sensor can be connected to the fan output of the pump.

Software sensors: Use hardware sensor data to control the system.
Monitoring values of the PC or other Aqua Computer components can be used to control the pump, the fans or RGBpx effects. Up to 8 software sensors can be defined. These sensor data are transferred to the D5 NEXT by the background service of the aquasuite using the USB connection.

Mechanical keys combined with touch operation
The pump is operated via mechanical keys or via an intelligent touch slider (only available if decoupling is not used). For example, performance specifications can be set quickly and directly with a simple finger move.

OLED with freely configurable display screens
The OLED display with 128x64 dots shows menus, overview pages and charts. Of course, almost everything can be adjusted individually.

Conclusion
The D5 NEXT is pure high-tech. It combines a mechanically perfectly constructed pump with an extremely low noise level and electronics that is unique worldwide. The integrated decoupling system adds additional functionality.
We can't show you all the functions here - test them for yourself, we are sure we can convince you.

In connection with the also new ULTITOP D5, which has been optimized for silent operation, we can present today a pump that will convince you!

(third photo shows D5 NEXT with D5 ULTITOP)

Technical data:
  • BLDC Motor
  • Ceramic bearing, ball motor (aluminum oxide / hard carbon)
  • Pluggable motor and electronic unit
  • 3,7 m Delivery head
  • PWM fan output and switch-off function, 25W, 2A, option for flow sensor
  • SATA power connector
  • USB interface
  • aquabus interface or RGBpx output for max. 64 LEDs
  • AMBIENTpx support
  • integrated very accurate water temperature sensor
  • Virtual-Flow: Calculation of the current flow rate from the motor data
  • integrated alarm buzzer, freely configurable alarms
  • 6 RGB LEDs integrated in the pump with adjustable effects (e. g. rotation dependent on pump / fan speed)
  • Graphic OLED with 128x64 pixels
  • 3 buttons and touch slider for menu operation and selection of display pages
  • 8 software sensors for external data, e. g. CPU load, CPU temperature, etc.
  • Pump performance controllable according to flow specification
  • max. power consumption: 23 W pump motor, 25 W fan, 17 W RGBpx. Total power max. 65 W, typical 20 W.
Scope of delivery:
  • Pump consisting of motor and electronic unit
  • Decoupling kit
  • silicone insert for mounting without decoupling
  • mounting bracket (black coated)
  • USB cable (internal)
  • screw set
Price and availability
The D5 NEXT pump will be available from mid-October at a price of 119,90 Euro and can be already ordered.

Freitag, 5. Oktober 2018, 16:07

OMG I want one now!!!!!!
Well done guys another outstanding design and I look forward to using them.

Freitag, 5. Oktober 2018, 18:23

Awesome.

Are there options for dual D5 pump configuration with a tube/cylinder reservoir?

Samstag, 6. Oktober 2018, 19:14

Insanely awesome, will it be compatible with AMS radiators with d5 module?

PLEASE tell me yes 8)

Samstag, 6. Oktober 2018, 19:28

Yes - of course.

Samstag, 6. Oktober 2018, 21:36

Yes - of course.
Thank you :thumbup:

vvv850

Samstag, 6. Oktober 2018, 21:47

Awesome.

Are there options for dual D5 pump configuration with a tube/cylinder reservoir?
+1

robbiec

Mittwoch, 10. Oktober 2018, 01:08

Put me down for one of these. Looking at the video and pics and I have to presume it is incompatible with my current Aqualis 150 res?

My current setup = Ryzen 2700+ with EK velocity, Vega 64 with EK FC Vega block, a Mayhem's 240 rad + a XSPC 360 RX with an AquaComputer D5 pwm with integrated Aqualis controlled by an Aquaero 6LT :)
Amd Ryzen R9 5950X | Asus Crosshair Viii | AMD RX6800 | 32GB B-Die 3600 C15 | 2 x Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB | 2 x Addlink S70 1TB | 2 x Toshiba X300 4TB | Aquacomputer: Cuplex Kyros Vision Vario PVD - D5 Next - Ultitube 150 - Airplex Radical 360/2 x 2 - Splitty4 - Hubby7 - Leakshield - Some RGBx | Seasonic Prime Gold 1000W | Lian-Li 011 Evo | 6 x Noctua AF12 PPC | LG 27GN88A-B | Oculus Rift S | Graham Slee Bitzie DAC

Silky_

Mittwoch, 10. Oktober 2018, 06:49

Awesome work! This is pretty much a mini Aquaero in a Pump!!!!
HYPE!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Mittwoch, 10. Oktober 2018, 09:31

Put me down for one of these. Looking at the video and pics and I have to presume it is incompatible with my current Aqualis 150 res?

Works with every D5 accessory that we sell, also all aqualis D5 reservoirs or the combination of a D5 pump adapter and aqualis base.

robbiec

Mittwoch, 10. Oktober 2018, 14:11

Works with every D5 accessory that we sell, also all aqualis D5 reservoirs or the combination of a D5 pump adapter and aqualis base.
My mistake, I was looking at the combined D5 Next and the new top. Ordering now.
Amd Ryzen R9 5950X | Asus Crosshair Viii | AMD RX6800 | 32GB B-Die 3600 C15 | 2 x Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB | 2 x Addlink S70 1TB | 2 x Toshiba X300 4TB | Aquacomputer: Cuplex Kyros Vision Vario PVD - D5 Next - Ultitube 150 - Airplex Radical 360/2 x 2 - Splitty4 - Hubby7 - Leakshield - Some RGBx | Seasonic Prime Gold 1000W | Lian-Li 011 Evo | 6 x Noctua AF12 PPC | LG 27GN88A-B | Oculus Rift S | Graham Slee Bitzie DAC

Compatibilita'

Mittwoch, 21. November 2018, 17:39

Hi, I bought 2 D5 NEXT RGB, but I should connect them to this tank https://www.aquatuning.it/watercooling/v…lplex-pro-50-lt with OD50mm.
I would be interested in this base https://shop.bitspower.com/index.php?rou…h=BP-DDCRP-DRGB with OD60mm, but I don't know if it's compatible with our D5 NEXT RGB.
So, I would like to know if you can connect and if you have an adapter from OD60mm to OD50mm.
Thanks.

Mittwoch, 21. November 2018, 19:41

?(

Wrong link? This is an adapter for DDC pumps and will not work with D5 pumps.

Donnerstag, 22. November 2018, 03:12

Oh yeah, sorry for my distraction, but the ULTITOP D5 as a fitting is fine for that OD50mm Alphacool's tank?

Donnerstag, 22. November 2018, 09:03

This is just a regular stand alone reservoir. It can be used with everything. There is no mechanic connection between these two parts. It is just tubing that connects these parts and therefor no problem.

Donnerstag, 22. November 2018, 14:32

This is just a regular stand alone reservoir. It can be used with everything. There is no mechanic connection between these two parts. It is just tubing that connects these parts and therefor no problem.
Perfect, I proceed by buying 2. Thanks!

Agenesjs

unregistriert

Montag, 3. Dezember 2018, 04:09

What are the dimensions of the pump, specifically with the ultitop? I'm mostly concerned with the length because I have limited space.

Montag, 3. Dezember 2018, 13:35

With the larger decoupling insert the overall height with the ULTITOP is 87.5 mm.

Samstag, 8. Dezember 2018, 17:05

D5 NEXT always out of stock when it will be in stock

D5 Next

Samstag, 8. Dezember 2018, 19:45

I'm in the same boat.
An order in to Aquatuning USA waiting for the D5 Next to arrive.

It has currently exceeded their expected delivery date.

I need some patience, and I need it NOW! :)

RodeoGeorge