• 16.04.2024, 13:13
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN aquaero 5 XT VS aquaero 6 XT VS aquaero 6 PRO

Montag, 26. November 2018, 17:18

:)Hi guys im new to this forum and i have placed order for aquaero 6 XT black panel with red led whats the difference between all this version

RE: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN aquaero 5 XT VS aquaero 6 XT VS aquaero 6 PRO

Montag, 26. November 2018, 21:25

:)Hi guys im new to this forum and i have placed order for aquaero 6 XT black panel with red led whats the difference between all this version

AQ 5 is the older versions of the 6. 6 is better all around as it can handle the loads better per channel. 6 Pro vs XT, XT has touchscreen and Remote vs Pro.

Dienstag, 27. November 2018, 09:20

aquaero 5 uses a classic analog voltage control which can generate a lot of heat. The power per fan channel is limited to 20W and the overall power is limited to 60W.

aquaero 6 uses switching regulators that produce almost no heat due to their very high efficiency. The power per fan channel is limited to 30W and there is no overall power limit.

Other than the aquaero PRO, the XT series has a touch screen with four programmable buttons in addition, the three main buttons are illuminated, the display is covered by an additional glass and the remote control is included.

Donnerstag, 29. November 2018, 19:00

Thanks for the quick reply

Donnerstag, 29. November 2018, 19:08

whats the max number of fan it can support 6XT

Donnerstag, 29. November 2018, 20:47

This can not be answered in a useful way because it depends on the power consumption of the fans that you connect.

Dienstag, 4. Dezember 2018, 14:42

what im asking is whats the max individual fan each PWM fan header can handle

had i have ordered

aquaero 6 XT black/red With [b]Passive heat sink for aquaero 6 and [/b]Real Time Clock expansion module for aquaero 5 und 6 does the clock module can be fitted after fitting the headsink

Dienstag, 4. Dezember 2018, 16:10

The aquaero 6 can handle 30W per fan channel. With the passive heatsink 36W per fan channel are possible.

The RTC module can be also installed when you use the passive heatsink. The heatsink comes with short distance pieces in addition to allow the installation of the RTC module.

Samstag, 8. Dezember 2018, 17:04

thanks for the reply but im new to the aquaero 6 XT i need detailed user manual im using HWinfo 64 bit need your support i googled can't find any information only singularity computer posted some review but i need detailed software information

Sonntag, 9. Dezember 2018, 09:58

thanks for the reply but im new to the aquaero 6 XT i need detailed user manual im using HWinfo 64 bit need your support i googled can't find any information only singularity computer posted some review but i need detailed software information

aquaero manual

Sonntag, 9. Dezember 2018, 10:46

i already had the manual downlaoded but i need detailed guide how to setup system with HWinfo 64

Sonntag, 9. Dezember 2018, 11:23

i already had the manual downlaoded but i need detailed guide how to setup system with HWinfo 64

Hi,

Nothing special to do. Aquasuite will automatically detect an installed HWInfo when Aquacomputer Service is running.

as an example a screen print from my data quickview with detected HWInfo64

Sonntag, 9. Dezember 2018, 14:09

thanks for the quick reply im impressed by the forum user and admin speed in responding keep going :)