• 25.04.2024, 15:07
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Ask how to set up the Virtual Flows Sensor for D5 Next Pump.

Dienstag, 25. Dezember 2018, 15:32

Hello~

I received 'D5 Next' pump on Christmas Eve to Ttorysystems in Korea.

By the way, Virtual Flow Sensor does not work, do I need additional configuration?

I tried the calibration several times by shutting off the ball valve as described, but it still does not change at 0L / h.

I've tested the pump speeds varying, but the results are the same. :wacko:

I tried blocking with a ball valve on an aqua filter. Should I block the outlet directly?

Please~ Help..... ;(

My system is structured like this. "HeatKiller D5 Combo Reservoir + D5 Next Pump" -> "360 Radiator" -> "CPU Block" -> "360 Radiator" -> "GPU Block" -> "Aqua Computer Filter" -> "Reservior"

Firmware 1003.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hyeonwoo_H« (25. Dezember 2018, 18:24)

wpuser

Mittwoch, 26. Dezember 2018, 13:59

You need at least a flow of 80 liters per hour and you need the right coolant (one of these: Click)

Mittwoch, 26. Dezember 2018, 14:54

I changed the pump from the loop that was already built and removed the flowmeter and the thermometer that were already installed.

I used the D5 40% PWM setting in the existing configuration.
At this time, the flow rate is 2.76L / m, which is calculated 165L / h, so i think about the flow rate seems to be no problem..

Should I preserve the pressure in the loop when I shut off the loop?

I open the lid of the water bottle once to remove the air bubble.