• 17.04.2024, 01:10
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

eol

help fan curve not working

Samstag, 9. Februar 2019, 02:57

i recently bought a d5 next and when i tried setting up the fan curve in aquasuite the fans always run at full power

Samstag, 9. Februar 2019, 03:56

hi,

which type of fans and how they are configured in Aquasuite? Bst, you attach some screenshots for the fan configuration.

eol

Samstag, 9. Februar 2019, 04:04

12 corsair ML 120's wired to two thermaltake commander FX the two FX are then wired to a PWM Y cable connected to the FAN port of the D5 hub. i can manually control the fan speed just fine but when i use curve mode the fans go full power
when setting the fans to 0% they go at 100% with maintain min speed, when i bump it to 5% min it works like normal
Ive found more problems

the screen modes dont update

the Flow menter does not output

pump curve mode also seems to completely disable the pump
the firmware and software are up to date,

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »eol« (9. Februar 2019, 04:05)

Samstag, 9. Februar 2019, 08:22

Hi,

D5 next can only be used for 4 Pin PWM fans. Both of your device-types are not for PWM and are only 3 pin-devices.

Maybe that's the reason for all of your problems with it.

to find at: https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3785

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »mditsch« (9. Februar 2019, 11:19)

eol

Samstag, 9. Februar 2019, 14:59

You are incorrect the hubs and the fans are all pwm, the hubs receive pwm and send it to all other connected pwm fans. As I mentioned manual config in aquasuite ramps fans normally but when in curve mode fans go full blast how does it work in one mode but not the other the issue is not hardware

Samstag, 9. Februar 2019, 17:56

You are incorrect the hubs and the fans are all pwm, the hubs receive pwm and send it to all other connected pwm fans. As I mentioned manual config in aquasuite ramps fans normally but when in curve mode fans go full blast how does it work in one mode but not the other the issue is not hardware

ok, maybe for the PWM. Was because I couldn't find any hint in the description for PWM. But for the 4 pin: I'm correct. Read the description for the P5 next when you're following the link. It's clearly said here from Aquacomputer:

"...All fan outputs are compatible to PWM fans with four pin connectors only and feature overload protection."

you can surely use then 3 pin PWM, but then the fans are running always with 100% because of the missing PWM signal line.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »mditsch« (9. Februar 2019, 17:59)

eol

Samstag, 9. Februar 2019, 22:55

Again, you are incorrect every connection at every point is 4 pin, the y splitter is 4 pin the hubs are both 4 pin in and 4 pin out the fans are all 4 pin
ive solved the problem it is 100% a software bug, with minimum power set to 0% fans run full blast if i bump min to 1% fans ramp like normal

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »eol« (9. Februar 2019, 23:39)

Samstag, 9. Februar 2019, 23:42

ok, thanks for correcting. Then it t was wrong on the websites I checked the devices. Fine that you could solve it. I think you should for the found SW bug contact support of AC via info@aqua-computer.de.