• 16.04.2024, 21:31
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

NEW: farbwerk 360

Freitag, 8. März 2019, 16:26

farbwerk 360

The RGB lighting theme remains a hot topic - even with us. After the introduction of the RGBpx product line, we received many customer requests and decided to add a real masterpiece to our farbwerk series: the farbwerk 360.

The farbwerk 360 is the most powerful RGB controller for PCs available on the market. It is capable of driving incredible 360 addressable RGB LEDs on its 4 channels.

That alone was not enough for us: With ALPHApx we are introducing a new dimension in RGB controllers. ALPHApx technology can be used to create transparent effects. For the first time it is possible to freely combine effects in up to 20 layers!

To make all of this easy to use, we have invested a lot of work in the aquasuite software and have set a new milestone for RGB controllers. As in a video editing program, controllers can be dragged & dropped onto strips, moved, copied and even cloned. Effects can be combined and profiles can be created intuitively. We are very proud of the easy handling!

A total of up to 20 different controllers can be applied. In order to offer even more possibilities, these can also be cloned to other sections of the strips. Thus up to 60 sections can be defined on the strip. This is an ingenious function if e.g. three fans should represent the same effect. The effect can be assigned multiple times to the other fans.

To ensure that all effects are displayed as smoothly as possible, we have developed another technology: SMOOTHpx. With SMOOTHpx the transitions between the LEDs are blended softly. For this purpose, the effects are calculated by vectors in the farbwerk unit, which allow an exact calculation of stepless intermediate steps. This requires a lot of computing power and mathematics - no problem for the farbwerk 360.

Profiles are another request from many customers. The farbwerk 360 provides powerful profile management. Each individual effect can be assigned to one or more profiles. The profiles can be switched intelligently on the basis of rules. Rules can be easily created based on started applications and prioritization is possible.
If all LEDs should be off when you use Office programs - no problem, the corresponding profile will be started automatically. This works with any number of applications.
Rules can also be based on sensor values. For example, an alarm profile can be selected if the temperature of a sensor is too high (also from hardware monitoring). In addition to 4 temperature sensors on the farbwerk 360 and a connection for a flow sensor, all data from Aqua Computer Hardware Monitoring are available. The farbwerk 360 can evaluate 16 software sensors with monitoring data.

Another highlight is AMBIENTpx. This beautifully programmed intelligent backlight for monitors can now cover almost any panel size with up to 360 LEDs. And if you need even more power, you can combine several farbwerk 360. The analysis of the monitor image is done with an extremely low system load. Once you've used this function, you won't want to miss it anymore!

When it comes to video and sound, the farbwerk 360 is really strong. With special Sound-to-Light effects, level indicators and effects controllable via sound, there are incredible possibilities to set sound on stage!

In contrast to most other devices on the market, the farbwerk 360 works completely independently - including profile switching. The effects are calculated in the device and no running PC or software is necessary. Only if monitoring or audio/video data from the PC is used, the PC has to run of course - but the transfer takes place in the background by the Aqua Computer Service.

With the farbwerk 360 we supply two strips of 15 LEDs/strip as accessories. All this is now available at a price of only 39,90 Euro!

See the details:

ALPHApx
The new ALPHApx technology allows the intuitive combination of up to 20 effects via alpha transparency.

SMOOTHpx
With this technology, all effects in the farbwerk 360 are faded over almost steplessly. This ensures smooth and much higher resolution effects. The speed of the effects has almost no influence on the visual quality.

Profiles
Depending on the rules, profiles can be changed automatically. Thus for example a started application, the exceeding of temperatures, CPU load and similar values can define the current selected profile. The assignment of the profiles is also done graphically in the aquasuite software.

AMBIENTpx
Backlight for monitors, freely configurable for any monitor size. The strips can be aligned exactly to the monitor in the software. The illumination runs later with extremely low CPU load in a service in the background. No application has to be started, AMBIENTpx is already available at Windows startup.

Sound-to-Light, "real" sound effects
The farbwerk 360 features many parameter-adjustable sound-to-light effects that leave nothing to be desired.

Visualization of sensors and monitoring data (e.g. CPU load, system data)
Almost all effects can be controlled according to current measured values. This includes bar graphs, speeds of effects, brightness, colors etc. which can be controlled according to the respective value.

Current measurement and software backup
The 4 channels of the farbwerk 360 each have an integrated current measurement and are automatically switched off in the event of overcurrent.

Compatible with many manufacturers
Aqua Computer offers adapters such as the Splitty4 as accessories. These adapters can be used to control NZXT and Corsair products with the farbwerk 360. More adapters for other manufacturers will follow.

Technical data:
- Addressable LED Controller
- Calculation of effects in the processor of the farbwerk 360
- SMOOTHpx for smooth transitions
- 4 LED channels with up to 90 LEDs each
- 4 temperature sensors can be connected
- 16 software sensors, e.g. for CPU load, data rates, SSD level, etc. can be used
- 1 connection for flow sensor
- USB 2.0 interface
- aquabus interface
- Power supply 5V, max. 8A, 40W
- 20 adjustable color controls that can be assigned to multiple areas of the strips, max. 60 areas can be managed
- 4 profiles
- aquasuite software included

Scope of delivery:
- farbwerk 360
- 2x RGBpx connection cable 50cm
- 2x RGBpx Strip with 15 LEDs, 10x320mm
- internal USB cable, 1m
- instructions

The farbwerk 360 is available at a price of 39,90 Euro.
Available end of March 2019.

Samstag, 9. März 2019, 06:20

I just bought 2 Quadros for that :wacko: :wacko: since you were working on it say something before :V

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »hossam.sy« (9. März 2019, 06:27)

Samstag, 9. März 2019, 16:18

Looking for a minor clarification... does "all data from Aqua Computer Hardware Monitoring are available" mean the HWiNFO monitoring data from the Aqua Computer service is NOT available?

Samstag, 9. März 2019, 16:31

you can use every (in the service) available data source.
hwinfo, aida...
the most of the data types are avilable, the same as the quadro or d5 next.

Samstag, 9. März 2019, 20:41

I'm kinda confused on how you can configure this and expand. Many examples would help answer many of our questions.

Can I use these with the AQ6?

If so, how many can these be connected to the AQ via Aquabus?

Do these use a unique ID?

Can they work with existing Farbwerks?

Can it control regular AQ RGB LEDs?

Can you chain addressable RGBs per channel?

Can you chain multiple RGB fans (Corsair LL120) with one Farberk 360 or do you still need a QUADRO for each set of 4 fans?

If you could chain multiple RGB fans to one 360, would a SPITTY4 per set of 4 RGB fans work for each 360 channel or can they all be combined to one channel as long as you stay within the LED limitations?

If the above works, how can you control and monitor each RGB fan on a SPLITTY4? Would each of them need their own QUADRO or can they be all connected to a say SPLITTY9 to a single AQ6 channel?

Answering these questions will bring me and many others much clarity. Thank you.

Samstag, 9. März 2019, 22:05

Currently you can NOT use the device via aquabus. The connection is reserved for future expansions.
You need an USB connection for setup and the software sensors, music functions und AMBIENTpx.
The farbwerk 360 is a LED Controller for RGBpx strips, you can not control fans, you can control LEDs.
You can connect up to 90 leds per channel. 4x90 == 360 (total)
The (old) farbwerk with the RGB strips has no interaction with the new farbwerk 360.
The farbwerk is for RGB strips, farbwerk 360 for RGBpx (adressable) LEDs.

You can connect the fans to the quadro controller and the LEDs to the RGBpx controller.

Dienstag, 12. März 2019, 00:35

Zitat

"Compatible with many manufacturers

Aqua Computer offers adapters such as the Splitty4 as accessories. These
adapters can be used to control NZXT and Corsair products with the
farbwerk 360. More adapters for other manufacturers will follow."

Any plans for a 3-pin addressable RGB adapter? There are people DIY'ing it on Corsair's Commander Pro (4pin addressable), so it should be possible. ATM, 3-pin devices are relegated to mobo software hell.
Also, since this is USB, I assume I could have multiple connected to a Hubby7 (any limit)?

Dienstag, 12. März 2019, 17:41

Zitat

"Compatible with many manufacturers

Aqua Computer offers adapters such as the Splitty4 as accessories. These
adapters can be used to control NZXT and Corsair products with the
farbwerk 360. More adapters for other manufacturers will follow."

Any plans for a 3-pin addressable RGB adapter? There are people DIY'ing it on Corsair's Commander Pro (4pin addressable), so it should be possible. ATM, 3-pin devices are relegated to mobo software hell.
Also, since this is USB, I assume I could have multiple connected to a Hubby7 (any limit)?

Next to the Splitty4 we will offer some more adapters in the future - also 3pin for "chinese" WS2812 Strips, if you talk about these. Only 3pins are needed to control the LEDs. We have added one more signal that is capable to get infos from the Strip.

Of course you can connect more of them to the Hubby7.

Dienstag, 12. März 2019, 19:59

The number of Farbwerks you can connect to your Computer is limited by the Power Supply.
A midrange Power Supply only provides about 20-25A on the +5V rail. Cheap Power Supplies only provide 15A on the +5V rail.
A Farbwerk 360 requires up to 8A of Power. Other Computer components need +5V power as well.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hufeisen« (12. März 2019, 20:04)

Dienstag, 12. März 2019, 23:24

Glad I went with a EVGA 1600T2 so I can keep adding things.

Paktai

Sonntag, 17. März 2019, 13:02

Lucky me that I stumbled over this post. You really need to put such information on your main page as well. ;)

Edit: sorry. It seems that I was blind. The news is actually on the main page

I am currently finalizing my shopping list for my next water cooling setup and do also want to add some rgb lighting so I would be rather stupid not to wait for this new farbwerk to appear.

Question: As I know from my own work the term "End of march" is ... let's say quite strechable. :)
Do we have some more detailed information on the release date or when this will be available in shops?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Paktai« (18. März 2019, 09:59)

Nrg91

Freitag, 19. April 2019, 16:19

I have just installed the Farbwerk 360, only that my Corsair ML 120 RGB connected with the Splitty4 do not work, the LEDs do not light up

The strips included in the bundle work instead
I tried also to change the RgbPx cable but it doesn't change anything, how come ??

Syberon

Samstag, 20. April 2019, 12:44

I tried also to change the RgbPx cable but it doesn't change anything, how come ??
Did you connect fans to Splitty4 in right order? It has a 4 ports and lighting connectors needs to be connected in chain from 1-st port to 4-rd without empty ports between connected fans.

Nrg91

Samstag, 20. April 2019, 14:42

Did you connect fans to Splitty4 in right order? It has a 4 ports and lighting connectors needs to be connected in chain from 1-st port to 4-rd without empty ports between connected fans.
Yes, they are connected in the correct order

The splitty4 previously was connected to the D5 Next and worked well
I also tried to put the Splitty4 RgbPx cable in series with the strips, included in the bundle, but the Corsair LEDs do not work anyway, while the LED strips work

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Nrg91« (20. April 2019, 15:35)

Nrg91

Freitag, 26. April 2019, 14:28

No one has this problem ??

Freitag, 3. Mai 2019, 04:41

I figured this out had to download software again now Tabs for Farbwerk 360 can be seen hope this helps someone out.
I just installed Farbwerk 360 the leds work, I can see the Farbwerk 360 tab in Aquasuite. I have paid for 2019 licence prior to installing Farbwerk 360. It says I need to update Aquasuite?
It will not let me update the firmware in Farbwerk 360 tab? It is connected to motherboard along with Aquaero 6? Do I need to pay again?

Any help? Solved

Thanks;
Crazy-Carl
»Crazy-Carl« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • Screenshot (33).png

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Crazy-Carl« (3. Mai 2019, 05:07)

Freitag, 3. Mai 2019, 19:20

You didn't need to buy a license as it comes with one for a new device. License key is on the box.

Samstag, 4. Mai 2019, 02:06

I have 1519 days of up time equals 2015 on Aquaero 6. I updated it two months ago I purchased 2019 license only 2016 license would have been free. It did not matter at the time if there was or was not a code on box for me to get 2019 license I would have to buy it.
that was done prior to receiving and installing Farbwerk 360 on 05-02-19.

All I am saying is that I had to rerun the software installer to get Farbwerk to show the settings tabs in Aqua Suite and use the 2018-11 in drop down menu again to get it to work. I did not pay anything else yesterday.

Thanks;
Crazy-Carl

Mittwoch, 15. Mai 2019, 15:19

Would you be able to provide an estimate of when the aquabus connection will be ready for use, and what we can connect it to? I've got quite a few led strips / devices that are all dependent on data from an Aquastream Ultimate (rpm, flow rate, pressure, internal temp, external temp), but without something linking them directly, I currently rely on the aquasuite service to pass data back and forth to the farbwerk 360's.

Mittwoch, 15. Mai 2019, 15:42

Would you be able to provide an estimate of when the aquabus connection will be ready for use, and what we can connect it to?
No, not in the next 12 month.