• 16.04.2024, 14:44
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero 6 XT and Quadro

Freitag, 12. April 2019, 00:27

Atm. I have Aquaero 6 XT with 7x PA3 connected via aquabus and as we all know, Aquaero is limited to 4 Curve Control channels.
I am aware that I can still add Quadro to my current setup, but will adding Quadro also add additional curve channel. :)
Thanks
»Dundys« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • Untitled.png

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (12. April 2019, 01:45)

Freitag, 12. April 2019, 02:34

It appears at least one curve controller comes with the QUADRO.
From the text I am not sure if each fan port can be assigned it's own controller.

If you go to the introductory post "NEW: QUADRO and RGBpx Splitty4", and scroll down to "Control", you will find the following:

Zitat

Control
Each fan output can be configured individually. In addition to manual settings of the output power, automatic control is also possible. A setpoint controller with temperature setting and a curve controller are available. For the setpoint controller the desired temperature is being is set and the fan is controlled automatically as required. Experienced users can also optionally adjust the PID controller settings. The curve controller defines a power curve with temperature and power values via 16 freely adjustable points.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (12. April 2019, 02:36)

Freitag, 12. April 2019, 03:10

Yes it seem that there is curve controller assign with Quadro. I was wondering once you connected via aquabus to aquaero, you know how PA3 adds additional channel into aquaero. I was wondering if it works the same way with quadro, if it adds the curve controller to Aquasuite and if it can be accessible and configured under Aquaero's tab/Controllers if that make sense :rolleyes:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (12. April 2019, 03:37)

Freitag, 12. April 2019, 04:12

I have never used a PA3, so I do not know how that works.

But why would it matter if you have the curve controller under the aquaero tab or the QUADRO tab?
You can pull in 8 Software sensors from the aquasuite Windows services to control the curve(s).

Zitat

Monitoring
Four analogue temperature sensors and a flow sensor can be connected to QUADRO. Eight additional sensor values can be transferred from the computer to the QUADRO in the form of software sensors. For example, it is possible to control outputs directly according to the CPU or GPU temperature or to visualize the load by using LED strips.

Freitag, 12. April 2019, 04:58

I know. At the end of the day if I get the fifth curve controller setup the way I want it wouldn't really matter where is coming from. I will look in to it, tbh. I have heard about the Quadro but only today I thought I would see what's the fuss it's all about :D

Freitag, 12. April 2019, 07:04

I have a new Quadro sitting on my desk just arrived, been out of stock for the last few months! It'll be replacing the PA3 in my system which is only there for the extra fan! I'm also looking forward to having a fan curve for the fans :D
"no shit lady, does it sound like i'm ordering pizza?"

vvv850

Freitag, 12. April 2019, 09:43

Doesn't seem to add an extra curve controller to the AQ6. You are still limited to 4.

Another thing is that once you connect it through aquabus to the AQ6, you lose control over the fan outputs through the Quadro and can only control them through AQ6.

Freitag, 12. April 2019, 19:17

Yes, that's how is with PA3, once you disconnect from USB you solely rely on aquabus and there is no longer PA3 tab. So then again, I'm wondering where is the curve control tab located once you run quasdro over aquabus, is it under Aquaero/Controllers since sounds like you losing Quadro tab once you disconnect from USB and I know it shouldn't matter, you can pull the Quadros curve control anyways but I'm curious, unless I'm misunderstanding :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (12. April 2019, 19:24)

vvv850

Freitag, 12. April 2019, 19:24

I have it on both USB and aquabus and fan control is impossible through Quadro tab. It seems that only start boost setting affects it (seems to be a bug), but otherwise you can use the curves in Quadro AQ6 while it's connected through aquabus.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »vvv850« (13. April 2019, 20:29)

Freitag, 12. April 2019, 19:26

OK, but you are connected with both USB and aquabus if I'm understanding you right

vvv850

Freitag, 12. April 2019, 19:27

Yes, both.

Freitag, 12. April 2019, 19:30

OK, so how is your settings look if you only connect via aquabus is there a quadro tab over aquabus, Im just curies to see how does it look over aquabus only. I believe Quadro uses 20-22xx id # something in these lines so I'm wondering how quadro integrates into aquaero. So far all these images shows Quadro connected either via USB or on its on and no connection via aquabus only

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 6 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (12. April 2019, 19:44)

vvv850

Freitag, 12. April 2019, 19:38

I will test it but don't know if I can today. Will report back.

Freitag, 12. April 2019, 19:41

No problem, thanks anyways. I was thinking on getting quadro to use for my front intake fans with curve control rather than 2 point control as I have used all 4 curves on my rads, but I'm wondering how all that looks being connected via aquabus only.

vvv850

Freitag, 12. April 2019, 21:49

So, I disconnected the USB cable and the Quadro disappeared from aquasuite. In this case only the fan outputs can be controlled through AQ6 only.

Freitag, 12. April 2019, 22:58

So where is the Quadro's Curve Control located thanks
Is it possible for you to take a quick snap shot of it

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (12. April 2019, 22:59)

vvv850

Samstag, 13. April 2019, 16:16

Samstag, 13. April 2019, 17:57

Ooo I see, so even thou you disconnected quadro from USB it seem that it has its own tab. That image is quadro connected only via aquabus?
Normally when I connect PA3 via aquabus all PA3 tabs that where created while over USB can be deleted and everything is under Aquaero, but Quadro has its own tab regardless
Thanks I appreciate your effort

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (13. April 2019, 18:00)

vvv850

Samstag, 13. April 2019, 18:08

Like I mentioned yesterday, once you disconnect the USB link from the Quadro, you lose it's tab in Aquasuite and have to control the fan outputs through AQ6 as usual (no RGBpx or anything except fans through AQ6). The picture above was taken with the USB and aquabus links bith connected.

Samstag, 13. April 2019, 19:56

I was referring to that as only connected to aquabus

Zitat

So where is the Quadro's Curve Control located thanks
Is it possible for you to take a quick snap shot of it

I really appreciate your effort but that's why I was wondering how does it look when connected only via aquabus, where is the Curve Control tab, there is nowhere to indicate that on any of AQ example shots :whistling: :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (13. April 2019, 20:01)