• 25.04.2024, 00:30
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aqua component connection assistance requested

Montag, 29. April 2019, 18:15

Hello,

I'm missing something I am certain is basic, nonetheless I'm at a loss.

I have 24 Corsair LL120 fans that I want controlled by Aquasuite. To accomplish this I have obtained (6x) Splitty4, (6x) Quadro, (1x) Hubby7, and (1x) Aquareo 6 LT. I intend to connect (4x) LL120's per Splitty, (1x) Splitty per Quadro, and (6x) Quadros per Hubby. From there I will connect the Hubby and Aquaero each to the motherboard via USB header.

This is where I'm stuck... Each Quadro comes with a 5 pin usb connection, each Hubby has (1x) 5 pin connection, and (3x) 9 pin connections. Forgive my lack of knowledge, but how do I connect (6x) 5 pin connectors to the Hubby7?

Regards.

vvv850

Montag, 29. April 2019, 18:40

Like this:

Dienstag, 30. April 2019, 07:07

Hmm why so many Quadro's? You need 6x PWM channels to run 4 fans from each Splitty 4, with 6 Quadro's and Aquaero Lt have you'll have 28! If you intend to use the 4 PWM on the Aquaero for something else then the most you'd require is 2 Quadro's and that would still leave 2x PWM free. ?(
"no shit lady, does it sound like i'm ordering pizza?"

Dienstag, 30. April 2019, 09:17

Each Splitty4 supports exactly (4x) Corsair LL120's and serves solely as a connection surrogate for the Quadro.

The limitation is in the Quadro's ability to control no more than 64 addressable LEDs - which means for 24 fans, (6x) Quadros are required since Aqaueros cannot control rgbpx functionality.

Otherwise, I believe you're correct - if my intent was to simply to connect pwm fans - I could quite cleanly remove several Quadros from the equation...

Sadly I cannot.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Praemontius« (30. April 2019, 09:31)

Dienstag, 30. April 2019, 09:19

vvv850;

Thank you for the picture. I believe it has made the path forward more clear, if not momentarily inconvenient.