• 19.04.2024, 05:33
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquasuite 2015-6 will not Auto Start

Samstag, 8. August 2015, 00:05

Upgraded to 2015-6, and everything is working except the "Start aquasuite with Windows" function.

I'm running Aquasuite as Administrator. When I check that box, a task is generated in the Task Scheduler, but it does not open Aquasuite on reboot.

The Task Scheduler setup for Aquasuite is identical to the one that exists for aida64 (which does autostart on reboot).

I've checked the permissions for both the Aquasuite Folder and the asuasuite.exe program, and all are Full Control.

I've created a batch file to start Aquasuite, and created a task to run the batch file at reboot (which then starts Aquasuite), but would prefer to find the reason why the proper way does not work.

Any suggestions?

RodeoGeorge

Montag, 10. August 2015, 23:56

Wow! 157 views and no comments.

Am I the only one experiencing this?

RodeoGeorge
?(

Dienstag, 11. August 2015, 11:40

Am I the only one experiencing this?

Seems so... We can not confirm that problem nor do we have an idea what is causing it.

Donnerstag, 20. August 2015, 01:56

my aquasuite 2015-6 kept auto-starting for about a month and then it stopped....this is how I got it to auto-start again:

schtasks /create /SC ONLOGON /TN "Aquasuite Autostart" /TR "'C:\Program Files\aquasuite\aquasuite.exe'" /RL HIGHEST

taken from here
http://www.hwinfo.com/forum/Thread-Solve…to-Start-HWiNFO

actually just running this in administrator cmd probably didn't work for me....I always got access denied error....my c:\windows\tasks is read-only and even if I change it will not save the setting
also placing a shortcut in startup folder didn't help (didn't create a record in task manager or startup tab)...for hwinfo actually just placing a shortcut to startup folder fixed it for me and created a new startup entry in task manager which works ok (I actually had an entry in startup tab of task manager already for hwinfo but pointing to stadalone version and I have now installed the installer cause I use it for aquasuite and wanted it to stay in the same folder even after updating so I have deleted the old entry via registry)

anyway what I think has finally worked for me was to make a bat/cmd file and place it in there and run that file as admin...at first I though it didn't help as nothing was created in the task manager startup tab and nothing new appeared in the c:\windows\task but after a restart today I can see it works and aquasuite starts by itself even though there is still no aquasuite entry neither in startup task mananger tab nor the c:\windows\tasks (and of course starts without having a cmd window open as when I tried your workaround)

I switched to win 8.1 not too long ago pro and this was different in win7 so I don't really understand it yet.....it is kinda confusing that msconfig doesn't work for startup anymore and you cannot add anything manually to the startup tab of task manager....and the startup folder does not always work (as was the case with aquasuite)...definitely seems like a step back compared to win7 and not very user friendly (maybe I am missing sthg)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »headbass« (20. August 2015, 01:59)

Donnerstag, 20. August 2015, 04:45

That is what I wound up doing. There was a Scheduled Task that was generated by Aquasuite, however it was not working.

I have aida64 Auto Start, and that was working fine.

So I copied the aida64 Task, and changed the name of the executable.

All is well now.

RodeoGeorge

Montag, 6. Mai 2019, 18:49

Doing this

schtasks /create /SC ONLOGON /TN "Aquasuite Autostart" /TR "'C:\Program Files\aquasuite\aquasuite.exe'" /RL HIGHEST

in cmd solved also the problem for version 2018-8 as headbass said.
Thanks

Montag, 6. Mai 2019, 21:47

this topic is 4 years old!