• 18.04.2024, 09:44
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

-ApeX-

4 Calitemp sensors connected to Splitty in Aquabus mode questions.

Sonntag, 30. Juni 2019, 08:10

Greetings!

I have a dual loop system I just started up here. After ironing out some USB connectivity issues, I managed to have all my Aquacomputer hardware recognized in Aquasuite X, except I am not finding the readings for my 4 Calitemp sensors.
They are connected to a Splitty in Aquabus mode. I have all four of them in individual Aquabus connectors (Along with some other Aquabus hardware, all ports on the splitty are populated). Don't see data from them anywhere. Where would I be able to "see" them?

Sonntag, 30. Juni 2019, 08:32

you need this:
https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3775

otherwise you can only connect 1 sensor.

Sonntag, 30. Juni 2019, 13:21

You may also want to read THIS THREAD regarding the "aquabus X4 for aquaero 5/6" as regards connecting all four ports.

-ApeX-

4 Calitemp sensors on a dual loop Aquacomputer hardware extravaganza system.

Donnerstag, 4. Juli 2019, 06:13

You may also want to read THIS THREAD regarding the "aquabus X4 for aquaero 5/6" as regards connecting all four ports.

Ok, sorry for the delayed response. I still need help with this issue so let me try to be as clear as possible without writing the Magna Carta here on the forum:
Items I have:

Aquaero 6 PRO (I like buttons)
1 Aquabus x4 (connected to Aquaero)
2 D5 NEXT (with fill sensors)
2 QUADRO
1 FARWERK
1 SPLITTY
2 High flow sensors
4 Calitemp sensors
2 Hubby 7's
2 Aqualis Illumination rings

QUESTION 1: I understand I need to connect the Calitemp sensors to their own Aquabus ports by themselves. Does the Splitty ports count as individual ports?
QUESTION 2: Assuming the answer to above is no (as they are currently connected and do not show up anywhere), Do I need to then connect them directly to the Aquaero?
QUESTION 3: If I connect all 4 Calitemp to those 4 ports on the X4, then I have no more Aquabus ports available. How do I do this and still benefit from the 4 Calitemp sensors on top of having everything else connected to Aquabus at all times?

Donnerstag, 4. Juli 2019, 06:52

NEW: Digital temperature sensor calitemp and aquabus X4 hub

Zitat

. Does the Splitty ports count as individual ports?
NO, ist just a Y-Cable as PCB, splitty4 ist passive.

Zitat

Do I need to then connect them directly to the Aquaero?
the aquabus X4 hub ist directly mounted on the aquaero.

you have 4 aquabus to connect you devices.
on every port xou can connect one calitemp sensor.
Every port you can use the splitty to connect your other aquabus devices.

-ApeX-

Montag, 8. Juli 2019, 04:40

Just wanted to thank you guys for the quick and accurate response. I realize now that I had made a mistake by plugging all Calitemp sensors to the Splitty.
I plugged them directly into the Aquaero and was able to get them recognized. I now understand that what I needed to do was to make sure only one Calitemp was connected to any given Aquabus connectors (I mean, that is exactly what the instructions state but I thought the Splitty added Aquabus ports to the system when it just splits one).
So if anybody is researching this in the future, that is what needs to be done. You can split the Aquabus ports using a fan splitter or a splitty, but you must ensure only one Calitemp sensor is connected to that main port.