• 20.04.2024, 00:02
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

HUBBY7

Dienstag, 2. Juli 2019, 01:54

If I jumped two HUBBY7's together, do I still need to connect both of their SATA Powers? Ran out of USB headers so I have another HUBBY7 on the way and was wondering how to go about this.

Can you also have the USB selected up top on the jumper with a SATA Power connected or does it have to be jumped to SATA in order to use the SATA Power header? What if USB is selected and SATA Power is given, will that cause an issue?

Also, do I chain from pinout #1 on HUBBY7 to the other HUBBY7's pinout #1?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »GTXJackBauer« (2. Juli 2019, 01:56)

Dienstag, 2. Juli 2019, 04:47

Something niggles in the back of my head about issues if you chain a second USB hub from a first USB hub.

But since you have it ordered, Il'd say try it.

What I would do is take one of the USB OUTs from the first hub and run it to the USB IN of the second hub.
Then set the jumper for the primary hub to USB, and the jumper for the secondary hub to SATA, with a SATA connection.
This way the second hub will not be drawing power from, and possibly overloading the motherboard port.

Dienstag, 2. Juli 2019, 23:48

Something niggles in the back of my head about issues if you chain a second USB hub from a first USB hub.

But since you have it ordered, Il'd say try it.

What I would do is take one of the USB OUTs from the first hub and run it to the USB IN of the second hub.
Then set the jumper for the primary hub to USB, and the jumper for the secondary hub to SATA, with a SATA connection.
This way the second hub will not be drawing power from, and possibly overloading the motherboard port.

I hope testing this out, won't fry my stuff. I'm kinda nervous to try. lol