• 16.04.2024, 17:31
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Fabwerk 53170 No effects options just colors?

Samstag, 27. Juli 2019, 16:42

I have had Aquaero’s in the last 15 computers I have used I love them no fan controls is better, in this build to control all my fans I have a 6 XT, and my first Farbwerk I’ll take 60% of the blame I should have researched it better but I didn’t know in this day and age the Farbwerk only changes colors no strobe, no breathing no effects at all. The header from my motherboard does a better job. Is there going to be a software update to take care of this or do I need to yank the Farbwerk out and rewire?

Sonntag, 28. Juli 2019, 02:32

I believe you did purchase the wrong item. You want the farbwerk 360 with individually addressable RGB LEDs to get the effects you are looking for.

Partial list in snip in attachment.
»InfoSeeker« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • rgbmodes.png

Sonntag, 28. Juli 2019, 17:53

I believe you did purchase the wrong item. You want the farbwerk 360 with individually addressable RGB LEDs to get the effects you are looking for.

Partial list in snip in attachment.
Very disappointing, as all of my fans are 12V RGB, addressable is a 5 volt, I purchased these fans to work with the Fabwerk I guess I’ll return my Fabwerk and go back to the powered RGB splitters from my motherboard header. I didn’t really want all those extra cables and to have to load a second software at startup oh well.

Montag, 29. Juli 2019, 08:10

with the farbwerk you can use 12V Strips, with farbwerk 360 (adressable LEDs, RGBpx).

With the farbwerk you can set up all effects. Make Screenshots when somthing is not clear. Breathing is possible. The farbwerk can do much more things as the mainboard headers (Aura ....)

Montag, 29. Juli 2019, 17:59

Is there a way to get more effects on the farbwerk? I only saw a few effects on the drop-down menu on my farbwerk, and breathing was not one.
»InfoSeeker« hat folgende Datei angehängt:

Montag, 29. Juli 2019, 19:37

click to option fading effect and then you can edit your effect.

Mittwoch, 31. Juli 2019, 06:34

with the farbwerk you can use 12V Strips, with farbwerk 360 (adressable LEDs, RGBpx).

With the farbwerk you can set up all effects. Make Screenshots when somthing is not clear. Breathing is possible. The farbwerk can do much more things as the mainboard headers (Aura ....)

My FabWerk is the 53170 and it is plugged into the Aquabus port of a 6 LT
I am running Aquasuite X4

Then I am missing something, I have 16 140MM 12V RGB fans in my system I have the latest version of AquaSuite I have setup a controller all I get for effect are Controlled by sensor, Color preset, Rotating color change, and Rotating color change within sector.
See attached,

I tried to get a breathing setting rotating color change within sector setting effect speed to 5 color 1 to red and color 2 to black and the same thing with controlled by sensor and I created a dummy software sensor.

I just noticed InfoSeeker Senior Member has a FabWerk selection in his AquaSuite I do not, do I need to have the 53170 Plugged into USB as well as the Aquaero Aquabus port?
»belezeebub« hat folgende Datei angehängt:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »belezeebub« (31. Juli 2019, 07:17)

Mittwoch, 31. Juli 2019, 07:25

the farbwerk via aquabus is limited to the available effects from the aquaero.
Only when you connect the device via USB, you have the full functionality.
This is the same with all aquabus devices. The aquabus support only a small set of features from a device.