• 17.04.2024, 00:00
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Ecosystem hardware

Montag, 23. September 2019, 09:31

Hello,

I'm planning the ecosystem for my watercooled loop but I can't understand what I need, and how to connect everything.

I have a dual loop setup. Each loop has a D5 Next pump with a 360 rad with 3 LL120 fans.
I have 3 common LL120 fans.
I want 2 additional led strips in the case.
I want an AMBIENTpx light mode behind my monitor

I'm thinking of controlling the fans in groups of 3. 1 group controlled by the CPU temp, 1 group controlled by the GPU temp and 1 group at a fixed speed.

For aesthetics, I want to minimize the cables to the pumps, so no extra connections apart from power and USB.

I think I understand the USB and RPM connections.

I need a Hubby7 for USB and need to connect everything to it.
I need a QUADRO for the speed control of the fans, with a 3-way splitter on 3 channels for 3x3 fans in total.
I need a farbwerk 360 for the led strips behind my monitor. I need 240 cm of strips so 144 leds, so 2 channels?

I can't quite understand how the led control for the fans work. If I want to control the leds for each fan independently, do I need 9 channels?

Can I make sequential light modes with the software?
What do I need for the light control?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 6 mal editiert, zuletzt von »MikeG« (23. September 2019, 10:54)

Montag, 23. September 2019, 23:32

You need 3 RGBpx Splitty 4 to connect the Fans to a Farbwerk 360, Quadro or D5 Next.

3 LL120 LED cable ---> RGBpx Splitty 4 ---> RGBpx connection cable ---> RGBpx Port on the Farbwerk 360 / Quadro / D5 Next
3 LL120 Fan cable ---> RGBpx Splitty 4 ---> Fan Connection cable ---> Fan Port on the Quadro

You can give every Fan a different effect in the Aquasuite Software. A seperate Channel for each Fan is not required.
In the Aquasuite Software, select LED Numbers 1-16 (for Fan 1) and select an Effect.
Then select LED Numbers 17-32 (for Fan 2) and give it a different effect and so on.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hufeisen« (23. September 2019, 23:47)

Dienstag, 24. September 2019, 07:55

OK, got it.

You need 3 RGBpx Splitty 4 to connect the Fans to a Farbwerk 360, Quadro or D5 Next.

3 LL120 LED cable ---> RGBpx Splitty 4 ---> RGBpx connection cable ---> RGBpx Port on the Farbwerk 360 / Quadro / D5 Next
3 LL120 Fan cable ---> RGBpx Splitty 4 ---> Fan Connection cable ---> Fan Port on the Quadro

You can give every Fan a different effect in the Aquasuite Software. A seperate Channel for each Fan is not required.
In the Aquasuite Software, select LED Numbers 1-16 (for Fan 1) and select an Effect.
Then select LED Numbers 17-32 (for Fan 2) and give it a different effect and so on.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »MikeG« (24. September 2019, 14:00)