• 16.04.2024, 19:47
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Sonntag, 24. November 2019, 21:45

I would not expect the aquaero to have any impact on the farbwerk 360.

I believe we may have some update this coming week from aquacomputer regarding the communication issue between the farbwerk 360 and the Corsair LL fans.

Montag, 25. November 2019, 06:36

Well, the new Aquaero 6 XT works fine but no change on the leds. I am so tempted to just use the corsair stuff for the led only and aquasuite for the rest.

That's what I do because I'm not going to throw away my old Farbwerks to replace them with the newer Farbwerk 360 so my Corsair iCue controls the RGB LEDs on the fans, CPU block and RAM since they're all corsair products and the AQ6 controls the case RGB LEDs, Res RGB LED, fan speed, pumps, temp sensors, etc.

Montag, 25. November 2019, 12:14

I'm going to wait a bit as got an order of some new memory as my Gskill is both glitchy and needs to run Aura for its leds rather than icue so have ordered some Corsair stuff. Hopefully something can sort out the FW360s so I dont have to recable everything yet again X(

Dienstag, 26. November 2019, 07:04

Reading through this thread and doing some other research I'd say everything is connected correctly and according to Aquacomputers web site should be working correctly so just out of curiosity, have you tried omitting the AE6 and connecting the "Fan IN" to a mobo header and not through the splitty9 ? The fact the Farbwerk 360 is connected via USB would still give you fan control through Aquasuite. You may also want to try asking for help over at https://www.overclock.net/forum/61-water-cooling/
You'll find an Aquacomputer help thread there also.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Bartdude« (26. November 2019, 07:07)

"no shit lady, does it sound like i'm ordering pizza?"

Dienstag, 26. November 2019, 09:22

Bartdude
While I thank you for your comments, the issue here is not with fan control but is with rgb control. I am aware of other aquacomputer threads on other sites but this is the official site by Aqua Computer who make the product so why would I try elsewhere :huh: :D

Hopefully we will hear something soon as mentioned in a previous post by IS

Mittwoch, 27. November 2019, 06:04

Yes I understand its to do with RGB, I made the comment about fan control just to say it would still work without going through the AQ6, I put the link in because from what I've read others have this working but I think it requires a mod to the 3 to 4 pin cables
"no shit lady, does it sound like i'm ordering pizza?"

Freitag, 29. November 2019, 15:29

End of the week update.

Aquacomputer is aware of the issue and tried to get a UK customer to send them a fan exhibiting the same problem. Unfortunately, s/he was not of a mind to dismantle their system, and declined.

When informed of this, I offered to send 1 of the 3 test fans I had purchased, but was declined because "there is the risk that we will have to pick up the fan from the customs office. In that case it would become the most expensive fan that we have ever received because the office is not nearby ;-)"

I was not aware German Customs was that restrictive, but it appears without a fan for aquacomputer to test, we may not get a solution.

The take-away being do not purchase splitty4s if intended to be used with Corsair fans... and perhaps ask for a refund from your supplier if you have purchased.

Freitag, 29. November 2019, 21:59

Unfortunately, s/he was not of a mind to dismantle their system, and declined.

This is just your opinion because I have not provided any details why the customer can not provide the fan. I just want to point this out so it does not look like I have communicated it that way.

Freitag, 29. November 2019, 23:07

Yes, it was my assumption that the fans were in use and could not be removed... it was not my intention to disparage the owner.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (29. November 2019, 23:23)

Montag, 2. Dezember 2019, 20:05

I would have been more than happy to have sent fans in but I am currently away on business for a few weeks

Freitag, 27. Dezember 2019, 11:36

Does the splitty 4work with the new Corsair QL fans as I've just been given some for a belated Christmas pressie and if they do then I would dig out my farbwerks and try but I dont see them as compatible

Update!

Donnerstag, 19. März 2020, 20:42

End of the week update.

Aquacomputer is aware of the issue and tried to get a UK customer to send them a fan exhibiting the same problem. Unfortunately, s/he was not of a mind to dismantle their system, and declined.

When informed of this, I offered to send 1 of the 3 test fans I had purchased, but was declined because "there is the risk that we will have to pick up the fan from the customs office. In that case it would become the most expensive fan that we have ever received because the office is not nearby ;-)"

I was not aware German Customs was that restrictive, but it appears without a fan for aquacomputer to test, we may not get a solution.

The take-away being do not purchase splitty4s if intended to be used with Corsair fans... and perhaps ask for a refund from your supplier if you have purchased.

It's been some time since this subject has been addressed, but when I discovered there was an update to the SPLITTY4, I thought I would get one to see how it functions now.
I can report that with the updated SPLITTY4, while retaining the original fans, farbwerk 360, cabling and computer (everything), the fans's RGB LEDs are now controllable.
It appears it was a SPLITTY4 issue, which has been addressed in the updated version.

Donnerstag, 19. März 2020, 21:02

To be honest: that makes no sense at all because Splitty4 is just a splitter/adapter. It does not have any active parts that alter the signal.

Absolutely nothing was addressed there since there is nothing that could be addressed. We only made it more flexible by adding further ports.

Donnerstag, 19. März 2020, 22:27

To be honest: that makes no sense at all because Splitty4 is just a splitter/adapter. It does not have any active parts that alter the signal.

Absolutely nothing was addressed there since there is nothing that could be addressed. We only made it more flexible by adding further ports.

Then it looks like the first unit I purchased was defective, because as I swap them out now, fail/function follows old/updated splitty4.