• 20.04.2024, 06:05
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Maki911

How to control fans using active Splitty9 and aqauero 6?

Montag, 3. Februar 2020, 18:44

Hi there, I'm having huge problem with my active splitty fan hub and aqauero 6 LT and my NZXT fans.... So, when I connect them to splitty, turn that blue knob just so the red LED work and they start working, aquasuite register them, all 3 active splitty9s but I can't control them via speed or power, only PWM option, and when I make the curve under controllers tab, that doesn't seem to work properly, ether aqauero shows 0RPM and fans slowly work, or it shows full speed 1600rpm... I did seperate 140mm fans on one fan channel, and 120mm fans on other two splitty9s- two channels on aqauero. Does anyone have any advice what to do, check?

Montag, 3. Februar 2020, 20:01

Correct, this is a Active PWM Splitter, you cant control the fans via voltage.

Maki911

Montag, 3. Februar 2020, 20:49

Huh, than that's a big problem for controling NZXT fans.... Because they only start at 4,7V (6x120mm)=38% with splitty9 active that's around 1040RPM and that's kinda loud for idle stat...any less than that it's 0 RPM.... Do you have any suggestions how I can change this?

Montag, 3. Februar 2020, 23:07

Do you have any suggestions how I can change this?

- Buy new Fans that can be controlled with PWM. (=4 pin fans)
or
- Buy the passive Splitty9.

The Splitty9 Active PWM delivers +12V directly from the SATA Connector to all Fan connectors.
You should not be able to control your voltage regulated 3 pin fans at all. It is supposed to be either 0 RPM or Maximum RPM.

The Splitty9 Active only works correctly with PWM regulated fans (4 pin fans)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hufeisen« (3. Februar 2020, 23:33)

Maki911

Dienstag, 4. Februar 2020, 11:03

These are 4 pin pwm fans..... NZXT Aer RGB