• 16.04.2024, 11:54
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Freitag, 2. Dezember 2016, 16:37

Zitat

Why so angry?

You are still getting everything you paid for when you bought your device... aquasuite is still free!

The NEW aquasuite Ultra has a licensing scheme associated with it... if the cost of a license seems excessive to you, don't buy it.

Simple capitalism, vote with your wallet.

I can see why someone could feel frustrated. At first, but only for a brief moment when I so that change I was like....What! but then you have to look at the bigger picture.

Zitat

I agree completely - I initially purchased a 5 PRO, then went to a 5 LT, then went back to a 5 PRO. All this time it feels to me as WE were the beta testers for your software here. Firmware updates address bugs - whats going to happen with that now? - Is Aquasuite 2016 totally bug free now?
I highly doubt it. This is just a sign of an organisation trying to milk its existing user base - I don't care how long its been since the product was released I only got it a year ago and now your telling us we have to pay for the new version of software? IF ANYTHING - You should be paying me for the waste of time, revising hardware with minor tweaks here and there and then ignoring the existing users (I note 3 different heatsinks on the AE5's I've had for example). My AE5 is currently sat in a box - was planning on using it in a future build but hearing this news and how Aquacomputer are now trying to fleece us I'm just going to have to take the hit and look elsewhere. AE5's were always overkill for me but I prefer to go for the best - Didn't realise I would essentially be a BETA testers and once you've finalised your software then I'm going to have to pay. Its a joke shoggy and you know this. As a consumer I am livid and will refuse to recommend or purchase Aquacomputer gear anymore.

You know that you not losing anything really, whatever you were using, it's still there and will stay, only if there is something new that might be interesting to you in the future updates you can either get it or not, some things you might not even care about, in that case just ignore the updates.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 10 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (2. Dezember 2016, 16:51)

neilg99

unregistriert

Mittwoch, 7. Dezember 2016, 13:33

I can see why someone could feel frustrated.

It feels like a slap in the face for longstanding customers of Aqua.

I paid for my 5LT but outside of the cut off for 2017. If I'd done so within the last 3 months I'd get a free pass to the newer software.

Bravo Aqua, way to reward loyal customers.

Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2016, 22:18

In a first time, I was surprised and disappointed but after thinking, I understand Aquacomputer staff's point of view.
To be convinced to buy a new version of Aquasuite, I hope that you will bring us the exhaustive description of the additional elements of the newer version of software.

Donnerstag, 13. Februar 2020, 13:08

>you can select in the setup (downloader) the version 2016-5. This version is free and need no license.

Where can I download this setup? The software from https://aquacomputer.de/software.html did not ask me which version to install. It just reported it could not run on Windows 7, and that it could not find any usb devices connected.

Donnerstag, 13. Februar 2020, 13:42

one topic is enough!