• 26.04.2024, 11:23
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

How to control quadro fans with d5 next temperature sensor

Montag, 20. April 2020, 05:46

I recently purchased a D5 Next pump and a quadro to control my fans. I have them both hooked up to my PC via USB and am not using aquabus. My goal is to control the fans hooked up to my quadro via the water temperature sensor from the d5. However, I can't figure out how to do it. The quadro only shows its own 4 temperature sensors as options to slave the fans to. It seems like what I need to do is set up a "software sensor" which feeds off of the D5 next's temperature sensor. However, I can't get software sensors to work at all. When I select a temperature source, no values show up and the software sensor does not show up as an option in the fans menu. I'm using version x.16.

Anyone have any ideas on how to get this working?

Montag, 20. April 2020, 11:48

Maybe the Aqua Computer Service is not working correctly in your setup. This can be easily told if you look in the upper right corner of the aquasuite title bar. The profiles icon should not be grey. If it is grey it means the connection to the Aqua Computer service is interrupted.

Please update to X.17. It fixes some issues with the background service.

Montag, 20. April 2020, 18:13

Updating fixed it, thank you!