• 16.04.2024, 10:38
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

mikegold10

unregistriert

Please advise on screw adjustment of Kryos Next Vario with Vision

Freitag, 26. Oktober 2018, 20:51

I am using the cold plate with an i9-7980XE CPU that is in a der8auer Direct Die Frame (silicon chip directly against the Kryos with a thin layer of Conductanaut liquid metal to join them). I read the instructions and understand that the four screws (two on top and one on each side) should be rotated in quarter turn increments while examining the resulting temperatures, but I am seeing absolutely no effect from maximally adjusting each individual adjustment screw even after allowing some time (i.e., several minutes) for temperatures to stabilize. I am using Prime95 SmallFFt (non-AVX) for testing an overclock/overvolt and temperatures are in the high 70s to lower 80s C.

What I find extremely confusing is the lack of a picture and/or instructions on which screw affects which side and how the direction of turn (clockwise, counter-clockwise) affects that side with regard to lowering or raising it.

At the bottom of this post is an image taken from your YouTube video presentation of this cold plate in which I have labeled the four adjustment screws with the numbers "1, 2, 3, and 4" and the four sides with the letters "A, B, C, and D."

Now, I would like to get an answer to two questions:
  1. Which screws (labeled 1, 2, 3, and 4 in lime-green) control which sides (labeled A, B, C, and D in orange)?
  2. Does clockwise rotation of the screw cause its corresponding side of the bottom plate to go higher or lower?

Thank you for your customer support

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »mikegold10« (26. Oktober 2018, 20:56)

Samstag, 16. Mai 2020, 18:43

Did you get anything figured out in the end, Mike?

Montag, 18. Mai 2020, 13:36

It's not perfect, but you can see how it works at this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-z7nIYVKWM

If you tighten a screw this side of the movable nozzle will be pushed against the copper plate. So you can control how much force and at wich direction is applied.

Montag, 18. Mai 2020, 15:42

Actually, this page has a couple of useful images which may also help:

https://www.techpowerup.com/review/aqua-…terblock/3.html