• 19.04.2024, 00:57
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

mstern

Mounting D5 Next (with Ultitube) to 120mm Fan

Freitag, 17. Juli 2020, 18:54

Hi,

Trying to mount my D5 Next to my PC. I bought the 120mm fan mounting adapter (picture attached). The D5 Next and Ultitube came with a mounting bracket (the black L-shaped one) (picture attached).

None of the holes in the black bracket seem to line up in any way or orientation with the fan mounting adapter.

I would prefer mounting it to a vertically mounted fan, but if that's not possible, I also have a horizontally mounted fan I can use if needed.

I've spent hours searching these forums and googl'ing and had no luck. I may be missing something, because surely this shouldn't be this hard?!?

Any advice appreciated!
»mstern« hat folgende Dateien angehängt:
  • bracket2.jpg (303,13 kB - 131 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 25. März 2024, 11:19)
  • bracket1.jpg (292,56 kB - 132 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 25. März 2024, 11:19)

Freitag, 17. Juli 2020, 19:03

The problem is that you are using the wrong mounting bracket at the fan side.
You need this one instead for the ULTITUBE: https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…855&language=en

Freitag, 17. Juli 2020, 19:05

You have picked the wrong mounting bracket. Yours is for the ULTITOP but you need the one for the ULTITUBE.

edit: damn, too slow :D

mstern

Freitag, 17. Juli 2020, 19:38

Thank you both so much! The responsiveness of AC folks is truly impressive and appreciated!

A bit sad that I got the wrong bracket. I really did try to read about them carefully and order the right one. So, mounting my pump will have to wait another week or so now to get the new bracket :(

Vielen Dank!