• 25.04.2024, 15:18
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

New new farbwerk 360??

Montag, 20. Juli 2020, 10:53

Hi all:

I've just received my farbwerk 360 and It seems to have a new layout with 4 more corsair-like conectors

Users manual is for old farbwerk, so I don't know exactly which type of led stripe can I use.

Thank you in advance

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »johnnybra« (20. Juli 2020, 11:02)

Montag, 20. Juli 2020, 11:28

You received a brand new revision of the farbwerk 360. The additional connectors are connected parallel to the RGBpx headers and are the same type as at the mainboard.
We did this for more compatibility to other LED devices.

Montag, 20. Juli 2020, 12:06

Never saw that change before, but that is a relly nice addition! Good work!

Montag, 20. Juli 2020, 12:06

That's really great!

And what about the ws2812 generic argb LEDs? Could I try this with an adapter without danger?
You received a brand new revision of the farbwerk 360. The additional connectors are connected parallel to the RGBpx headers and are the same type as at the mainboard.
We did this for more compatibility to other LED devices.

Montag, 20. Juli 2020, 12:09

All standard addressabe 5v leds should work on a Farbwerk 360, if you are within the limitations (like max led amount).

Montag, 20. Juli 2020, 15:57

Ty.

I'll try to adapt a generic strip with a compatible conector this afternoon.

And a last question: is aquabus port still not working with aquaero?
All standard addressabe 5v leds should work on a Farbwerk 360, if you are within the limitations (like max led amount).

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »johnnybra« (20. Juli 2020, 15:58)

Montag, 20. Juli 2020, 16:01

Afaik is the Aquabus on the farbwerk 360 currently still disabled/without any function. But who knows if this is changed too. ;)

Dienstag, 21. Juli 2020, 11:04

Aw dammitt......
I've only just bought the Farbwek 360 myself!!

Mittwoch, 22. Juli 2020, 08:53

Yup. This was a pleasant surprise. Thank you! Can you use both the RGBpx and normal header on the same channel?

Mittwoch, 22. Juli 2020, 10:09

Yes, but it's not recommended and cause issues: The farbwerk 360 is monitoring the current of the LEDs due operation. If now two LEDs will be activated at the same address the current doubles and the farbwerk will monitor a abnormal current. So it is possible that it shutdowns for safety reasons.

Mittwoch, 22. Juli 2020, 10:32

The farbwerk 360 is monitoring the current of the LEDs due operation.
But that isn't new, correct? The "old" fw360 will do the same?

Mittwoch, 22. Juli 2020, 15:40

Yes, the hardware and software is the same. The newer version only has the typical mainboard plugs in addition.