• 20.04.2024, 04:36
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Issue with OCTO after updating to latest firmware and aquasuite X.25

Freitag, 21. August 2020, 18:47

I recently updated to the latest firmware for my OCTO and to the X.25 aquasuite software (my license ran out so I can't update to X.26). Anyways after rebooting all my fans are stuck at 100% and my RGB has reverted back to rainbow, which I also cannot change. Aquasuite detects my OCTO and Vision, and shows all my fan speeds, plus the temperature sensor I have installed in my loop.
Is there a way to reflash the firmware of the OCTO, or does anyone else have any ideas? Thanks.

Sonntag, 23. August 2020, 04:38

Anyone?

Sonntag, 23. August 2020, 07:58

Have you disconnected the Octo, or the whole computer from the power for a few minutes?
This should help in most cases.
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Dienstag, 25. August 2020, 04:17

Have you disconnected the Octo, or the whole computer from the power for a few minutes?
This should help in most cases.
Thanks for the reply. I turned everything off and left the power off actually switched off the PSU for a day with no change. I completed uninstalled the software and removed all the settings, same thing happens after a reinstall.
Whenever I change any settings on a fan nothing seems to update. If I then exit and re-enter the software all settings have reverted back to everything sitting at 100%.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »fatpizza« (25. August 2020, 04:20)

RE: Issue with OCTO after updating to latest firmware and aquasuite X.25

Donnerstag, 27. August 2020, 17:02

I recently updated to the latest firmware for my OCTO and to the X.25 aquasuite software (my license ran out so I can't update to X.26). Anyways after rebooting all my fans are stuck at 100% and my RGB has reverted back to rainbow, which I also cannot change. Aquasuite detects my OCTO and Vision, and shows all my fan speeds, plus the temperature sensor I have installed in my loop.
Is there a way to reflash the firmware of the OCTO, or does anyone else have any ideas? Thanks.
I am having the exact same issue after moving to X.26, 2xRGB LED's stuck on rainbow. OCTO crashes when trying to modify.

Freitag, 28. August 2020, 09:00

Please install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help…ual-c-downloads