• 24.04.2024, 12:47
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

aquaero 6 + RGBpx LED ring

Mittwoch, 19. August 2020, 11:51

Hello,
i have an aquaero 6 lt, and i would like to "light up" my reservoir using product 53276 ( https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3787 ).
What i would like to do:
I would like to correlate the rgb to that of temperature, i.e. so that aquaero controls the rgb on my res to temperature of the fluid.

Eventually buy two of these rings and do a gradient between temp before rad and after rad.
What do i need to connect to aquaero to be able to do that?
Best regards,
Mojmir
(i know it's a probably trivial question, but i want to avoid situation "you have everything, but one tiny cable is missing")

Mittwoch, 19. August 2020, 11:55

Aquaero is not able to drive a RGBpx component. Its "RGB" output is not compatible with RGBpx.
You need one of the devices capable of RGBpx control: farbwerk 360, Quadro, Octo, D5 NEXT.

Mittwoch, 19. August 2020, 17:47

Hello, thanks for your response.
So i buy Farbwerk 360 and connect it to Aquaero via Aquabus?

Is there some kind of chaining of Aquabus? because i have already Cryos Next already connected to Aquaero.

Mittwoch, 19. August 2020, 18:01

Well, especially farbwerk 360 is not connectable to aquaero via aquabus :) Though it has aquabus port in hardware, it is disabled in firmware.
But, you still can have RGBpx effects based on sensors values of aquaero. I have both farbwerk360 and aquaero and I can assure you it's possible to create effects you described.

If you decide to go with farbwerk360, you do not need anything besides farbwerk360's package contents and your LED ring's contents.
You also may consider going with Quadro or Octo, they have their own RGBpx output ports and can be connected to aquaero by aquabus.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »k2viper« (19. August 2020, 18:04)

Mittwoch, 19. August 2020, 21:55

You also may consider going with Quadro or Octo, they have their own RGBpx output ports and can be connected to aquaero by aquabus.
A Quadro or Octo can be connected with Aquabus to control the Fan speed, but it is not possible to control RGBpx with Aquabus. RGBpx requires an USB connection to work.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hufeisen« (19. August 2020, 21:59)

Mittwoch, 19. August 2020, 22:19

but it is not possible to control RGBpx with Aquabus
This is true, that's probably why farbwerk360 is not getting firmware with aquabus working.
Farbwerk360 can control its RGBpx effects depending on 4 thermal probes on itself, one flow sensor connected to itself, and 16 software sensors that can be imported through Aquacomputer service and Aquasuite from any system data source, including aquaero.

Montag, 24. August 2020, 20:58

Zitat

and 16 software sensors that can be imported through Aquacomputer
service and Aquasuite from any system data source, including aquaero.
what if i am using linux? (and therefore aquasuite is not running)

Montag, 24. August 2020, 21:23

On Linux, you can only use hardware sensors.

You must connect a temperature sensor directly to the Farbwerk360 / Quadro / Octo.
Then you should be able to use this sensor as Input for your RGB Color. (i am not sure about this)
Color processing is done in the device, so the Aquasuite does not need to run all the time.

Aquacomputer Staff need to answer if the function for Temperature to RGB Color is available without USB connection.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hufeisen« (24. August 2020, 22:00)

Freitag, 28. August 2020, 13:24

Aquacomputer Staff need to answer if the function for Temperature to RGB Color is available without USB connection.

Yes, that works in the device too. So changing the LED color based on temperature changes is no problem. It only needs to be set up once via the aquasuite software. Afterwards it is stored in the memory and processed by the device itself. This only works with sensors that are directly attached to the controller.