• 16.04.2024, 15:41
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Roadmap for Nvidia 30 Series waterblocks?

Dienstag, 1. September 2020, 21:29

Hallo!

do you have a roadmap for the release of the waterblocks compatible with the new 30 Series? ^^

Mittwoch, 2. September 2020, 16:39

We will offer waterblocks for the Nvidia FE 3070-3090 as well as an alternative PCB which is widely used by many partners. The 3070, 3080 and 3090 will be supported.
When these will become available, we can not yet make a statement. Currently it doesn't looks like there will be an availability already on 17.09.

More details will be published when there will be a product presentation.

Mittwoch, 2. September 2020, 16:44

Hi Stephan
thank you for your statement
I can't wait to see the official release of these products!
have a good day!

Freitag, 4. September 2020, 15:13

I'm ready to buy a few of these, too :-)

Freitag, 4. September 2020, 15:15

I'm ready to buy a few of these, too :-)
off topic: i've sent a private message to you

Samstag, 5. September 2020, 23:58

Hi again.
I was thinking that your customers would probably want to know first which GPU to buy: could you concider to prioritize the release of a compatibility list? Details of your waterblock, release date etc seems to be secondary compared to buying the right GPU.

Mittwoch, 9. September 2020, 13:54

Hi again.
I was thinking that your customers would probably want to know first which GPU to buy: could you concider to prioritize the release of a compatibility list? Details of your waterblock, release date etc seems to be secondary compared to buying the right GPU.

That would be great.

By the way, the 3090 will have VRAM chips on both sides of the PCB due to the lack of double-density GDDR6x availability as far as I know, so are you planning active backplates for them?.

Thanks in advance!

Donnerstag, 10. September 2020, 19:06

Add me to the list of people who would like to know about 3090 model compatibility before the cards go on sale. Knowing which cards are compatible with the aquacomputer block will help guide my purchase.

ref

Freitag, 11. September 2020, 05:52

Here's hoping we get some more information closer to launch. I'd love to know what cards specifically Aquacomputer plans to support with waterblocks and the expected release time for each.I'll gladly wait a few months for a quality Aquacomputer block.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »ref« (11. September 2020, 05:55)

Freitag, 11. September 2020, 15:39

The NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) signed with Nvidia prevents Aquacomputer to make statements about their coolers.

More Information will be available after the NDA ends.

Sonntag, 13. September 2020, 19:23

If you're looking for ideas from customers, I'd really like it if your block also included a 2-slot face plate (or even 1-slot if the connectors allow that) so that I can more densely pack the cards into my computer.

Sonntag, 20. September 2020, 10:56

Any news?

I know the Nvidia launch was, shall we say.... Quick.. ?

But any ideas on dates?

I loved the design and look of my 1080 Ti block and the active Back plate and looking for something similar again :)

Mittwoch, 23. September 2020, 18:18

This is a preview from AC posted in the german forum.

jesse.le

Mittwoch, 23. September 2020, 18:52

Is there a list of reference PCBs for 3080/90 cards?

Mittwoch, 23. September 2020, 19:51

This is a preview from AC posted in the german forum.

Thank you !!
will we have a technical drawings of those, or at least their dimensions?

Mittwoch, 23. September 2020, 22:28

OMGTAKEMYMONEY!! :-)

Mittwoch, 23. September 2020, 23:09

Stephan or Shoggy -

Can you confirm whether it will be possible to put multiples of these blocks together on 2-slot spacing? And will the same be true for the 3090 blocks?

domenic

3090 Info

Freitag, 25. September 2020, 03:09

HI! I am a new forum member living in the US. Like others I have used EKWB blocks in the past not knowing where to find the "good stuff".... From doing lots of research this product line & brand seem to be far superior in terms of performance, build quality, & value.

I know everyone is eager to get information on your RTX lineup of blocks (including me :) ) so please excuse my redundancy in asking questions if they were previously asked & answered. I completely understand things are getting released in real time and you can't design & build a product overnight especially if you don't have a sample before hand / yet.

With that being said I have a couple of questions regarding your 3090 strategy;

Do you normally place a heat pipe / active cooling connected to the water block on the backside of your blocks in general or just if you find it important for a specific AIB card? My obvious reason for asking is the unique situation with the 3090 cards and the memory / significant heat load on the back of the PCB. Is your design goal right out of the gate to address this specifically with such a design for the 3090?

Frankly speaking are you seeing the 3090 segment big enough for you to be bringing such a 3090 block to market at least in a reasonable timeline / priority as compared to the much larger 3080 market? In other words are you planning on focusing all of your resources to the 3080 boards first then turn to the 3090s after / later?

Speaking of 3090 cards it seems like the Strix & FTW3 are the two top custom cards I suspect most people looking to put the 3090 under water will be purchasing due to their quality & power limits. If true and in conjunction with my question above do you foresee making a block available for either of these sometime this year, Q1 next year or later? Not trying to pin you down to a specific product or timeline but just looking for a broad stroke guestimate.

Lastly is it simply a matter of you getting your hands on some of these custom cards in order to start planning / designing blocks or do the AIBs share schematics with you now that the NDAs have been lifted? This might sound crazy but just say the word and I would gladly ship you my 3090 (once I can get one) to you if it helps you to make a block faster. Just as long as you agree to send it back to me with a block ;) .

Thanks

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »domenic« (25. September 2020, 03:20)

Sonntag, 27. September 2020, 06:57

At this point with all the stuff that's going on with the 3080/3090 MLCC SP-CAP POSCAP drama and also GDDR6X causing the card to heat up to 100 degree or even possibly higher.... I'm not even sure which card to get lol.... EVGA are know to give best warranty to GPU especially if you are going to put a waterblock on your card. Asus I believe will void your warranty if you do it or at least u need to assemble back the card without any damage induced. I've also heard that FE (and Asus TUF and EVGA???) is the only card that currently can safely go past 2 GHZ without any drama. This launch really doesn't help people choose which card to use and therefore which waterblock we can buy :( :(

Sonntag, 27. September 2020, 16:25

The GDDR6X technology they choosed is specifically designed to handle 100+ temperatures
About the capacitor issue, as long as the card follows the reference design with at least 1 mlcc the card is fine enough. Of course I would never buy day one without reading reviews. And those are as planed. The manufacturer have the same line up and strategy as before. Asus being the top, evga having a mix of high and middle tiers, gigabyte and mis being at the middle, and zotac the same usual low tier. The price follows the quality of the integrated components, so that's also a hint

For me, as an owner of a 2080ti I will skip that gen and I've ordered to watercool my 2089ti last week

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Flop Ysh« (27. September 2020, 16:26)