• 16.04.2024, 05:55
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Donnerstag, 27. August 2020, 15:16

Will be listed in the shop tomorrow (Friday).

Donnerstag, 27. August 2020, 19:08

It is noted the high flow next is significantly more compact but I don’t see the dimensions. How much smaller than the previous version? Thanks!
Asus Maximus Z790 Apex, Intel 13900KS, Asus 4090 Strix, Phanteks Enthoo Elite, GSkill F5-8000J3848H16GX2-TZRK, Asus ROG XG349C, EKWB Quantum Kinetic TBE 300 D5 and VTX 160, Corsair AX1600i, Asus Claymore 2, Asus ROG Gladius III, Samsung 990

Freitag, 28. August 2020, 00:50

So... I'm planning on using Linux most of the time. That means I'm trying to avoid configurations where I'm depending on USB to the host.

Is it possible to configure the RGB on the Highflow Next and have it change color eg; based on liquid temp (perhaps initially setting it up using Aquasuite) and have it continue to work that way even when the OS isn't running?

If in addition to the USB connection I also connect the Highflow Next via Aquabus to the x4 board on my Aquaero 6XT will the Aquaero be able to get all the metrics from the Highflow Next? Eg; temperature, fluid conductivity, flow rate.

For context, I'm doing a new build and my proposed setup is as follows:

Aquaero 6XT with an x4 board

Aquabus 0 on the x4 board connects to an Octo which controls fans and RGB strips. It has a temperature sensor connected as well so lighting can work without USB.
Aquabus 1 connects to a calitemp right before my CPU block inlet.

Aquabus 2 connects to a highflow next right after my CPU block outlet
Aquabus 3 connects to a D5 next pump
The final highflow next connects via signal cable to my octo to act as a temp sensor/flow sensor

I'd like to have my D5 pump speed controlled based on the delta of liquid temps in my loop (pump speed increases to normalize temperatures more)
I'd like to have fan speeds on the octo controlled by average liquid temperature
I'd like RGBx strips AND the color of the highflow to be controlled by the octo based on liquid temp
I'd like the D5 next RGB color to be controlled by the pump speed.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »airflow« (28. August 2020, 00:59)

Freitag, 28. August 2020, 08:01

The RGBpx effects from the sensor work without a Software when you use a Internal Sensor (from the hardware). You only have to connect USB to power the sensor. When the sensor is only connected via aquabus, the RGB LEDs are off.

Samstag, 29. August 2020, 15:01

For the D5 Next Pump, you can plug in this sensor to get a accurate flow reading on the screen: https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=2294

Can the new Flow sensor high flow 2 be used to replace that sensor and show accurate flow on the D5 Next pump screen?
https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3952
The new one doesn't list the D5 Next pump on the Compatibility list.

Montag, 31. August 2020, 14:48

Yes, the high flow 2 and LT will also work with the D5 NEXT of course. These sensors work with all devices that have a flow port.

Mittwoch, 2. September 2020, 20:20

The RGBpx effects from the sensor work without a Software when you use a Internal Sensor (from the hardware). You only have to connect USB to power the sensor. When the sensor is only connected via aquabus, the RGB LEDs are off.

thank you for this comment, was considering adding a aquaero 6lt to my system (already have a D5 USB and a high flow USB), saw this come out and instantly wanted it for the built in display (have a lian li 011 dynamic so ....thin on 5.25 bay's to mount a display), was thinking of a vision next to function as my display but this seems like a more elegant and practical solution.
mainly want it to control my cooling interdependently of windows, nothing against aquasuite i like the software my ryzen R9 3900X though does not and won't propperly go to sleep (nothing really to worry about just something that annoys me, aquasuite is also by far less of a issue for my cpu then name some RGB software which just puts it in to balls against the walls mode but that's what openrgb is for, getting all the RGB to cooperate and do the same thing is a nightmare so glad it disables over aquabus, would be kewl if i could get it to follow my mobo's output but off is a good compromise as long as the display and flow sensor bits still work ^^

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »anub1s21« (2. September 2020, 20:23)

Mittwoch, 2. September 2020, 20:48

You only need the power from the usb connector, then rgb effects work. (no active usb conntion).
The aquabus can not provide enough power to supply the rgb.

Freitag, 4. September 2020, 08:02

How would you recommend I use one of these to control fan speed and send data to the PC for use in Aquasuite. I would have 9 fans to follow a single curve (or perhaps as speedfan.exe used to follow two temperatures curves i.e. CPU & GPU). I already have 3 x Akasa FLEXA FP5, (neccessary when using 3 groups of fans as mixing fan types seems to inhibit the PWM signal the motherboard sends).

I have been using a GPU fan header to PWM adapter to control fans on an AIO connected to my GPU (via an Akasa flexa FP5) & I'm using a NZXT Kraken X72 on my 3900x. I plan on getting the next AMD gpu either with a waterblock pre-installed or do it myself, so I'm not sure of what I'm working with yet.

Freitag, 4. September 2020, 10:32

SgtSixpack
Not sure you want a flow sensor to control your fans, this topic is about flow sensors.
Look at Quadro/Octo/Aquaero and Splitty9 active.

Freitag, 4. September 2020, 13:49

I believe it has an integrated temperature sensor?

"Water temperature - highly accurate and measured as swift as an arrow

The high flow 2 and the high flow NEXT feature a highly accurate and
also extremely responsive water temperature sensor. This not only allows
the water temperature to be determined but also, in combination with a
second sensor, the power currently being dissipated by the cooling

system." :thumbsup:
Do you need an Aquacomputer temp sensor to get "power currently being dissipated"?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »SgtSixpack« (4. September 2020, 13:51)

Freitag, 4. September 2020, 14:24

SgtSixpack
Yes, High flow NEXT has a built-in water temp sensor.
It also has a virtual "Power" sensor, that supposedly works the same way as aquaero's Power measurement: having two water temp sensors (installed in particular points), and a flow rate measurement, makes possible to calculate watercooling loop's thermal power taken. It seems like High flow NEXT has 2-pin (10k probe) sensor connector, so any 10k water temp sensor can be used as second water temp sensor needed for Power taken calculation. No, not only Aquacomputer one, you can find another 10k Ohm water probe.

Though Power measurement limits points where thermal sensors should be installed.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »k2viper« (4. September 2020, 14:26)

Endeav

Montag, 7. September 2020, 09:09

Does the High Flow 2 (not the NEXT) have the ability to do system shutoff? The connector included in the picture looks like it has the appropriate motherboard connector.

Montag, 7. September 2020, 09:20

Does the High Flow 2 (not the NEXT) have the ability to do system shutoff? The connector included in the picture looks like it has the appropriate motherboard connector.
I think 2-pin connector on the multiconnector cable is 10k thermal probe built in High flow 2. Not the motherboard power.

Montag, 7. September 2020, 11:41

The high flow 2 sensor has no controller board and therefor can not shut down the PC. The included cable only forwards the flow rate and coolant temperature. Both with a classic plug and the newer small PicoBlade plug for products like VIOSN for example.

Dienstag, 8. September 2020, 14:08

Zitat

Water temperature - highly accurate and measured as swift as an arrow

The high flow 2 and the high flow NEXT feature a highly accurate and also extremely responsive water temperature sensor. This not only allows the water temperature to be determined but also, in combination with a second sensor, the power currently being dissipated by the cooling system.

For the power dissipation calculation must the 2nd temperature sensor be connected to the port on the high flow next, or are there Software.Sensors available?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (8. September 2020, 14:11)

Dienstag, 8. September 2020, 14:46

There are software sensors available.

The high flow NEXT also integrates a smart calibration fuction. This will allow you an automatic calibration of the two sensors against each other when the system is shut down for a given time. This function is a great improvement at the accurarcy but will only be available for the connected sensor at the high flow NEXT as values must be available also in stand-by of the system.

Al..

Dienstag, 8. September 2020, 14:58

Do you have an ETA as to when these are going to arrive, Pre ordered already.

Dienstag, 8. September 2020, 15:53

The high flow NEXT also integrates a smart calibration fuction. This will allow you an automatic calibration of the two sensors against each other when the system is shut down for a given time. This function is a great improvement at the accurarcy but will only be available for the connected sensor at the high flow NEXT as values must be available also in stand-by of the system.

That sounds interesting.
The 'shut down for a given time' must be long enough for the two sensors to reach equilibrium, with both sensors within a prescribed range of each other (e.g. within ½° C)?
Does the procedure average the two temperature inputs, or is the primary temperature sensor in the high flow next considered reference?

Al..

Dienstag, 8. September 2020, 17:35

Do we know how the highflow next will connect to the Next D5, Asking as i have the original Highflow that required the farbwerk 360. I'm in the middle of a new custom build, and dont know if i need to scrap the farbwerk as will not be required.

thanks