• 16.04.2024, 22:23
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquasuite Feature Request - RGBpx Offset Configuration

Mittwoch, 23. September 2020, 17:54

I'm looking for the ability to use a time offset for various controllers in RGBpx. The current setup I've got right now looks great, but if I had the ability to delay/offset the beginning of a controller sequence in RGBpx would enable a more coordinated transition between controllers. Let me know if this isn't a clear explanation, and I'll do my best to elaborate.

See attached photo for context. The following is how I've got my 9 fans/monitor lighting wired.

OCTO:
-RGPpx Port 1
Top 360 Radiator, channels 1-36
Front Chassis Top Fan - Channels 37-48
Front Chassis Bottom Fan - Channels 49-60
-RGBpx Port 2
Bottom 360 Radiator - Channels 1-36
Rear Chassis Fan - Channels 37-48

QUADRO:
Monitor RGBpx Kit - Channels 1-60
»nebj00la« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • rgbpx-channels.PNG

Mittwoch, 23. September 2020, 17:59

This feature will be available with "RGBpx FUSION". It's on our schedule and one of the next big topics for the development.
At RGBpx FUSION all aqua computer controllers will be merged and can be controlled. This will work for any device with RGBpx we have ever sold.

Mittwoch, 23. September 2020, 18:06

This feature will be available with "RGBpx FUSION". It's on our schedule and one of the next big topics for the development.
At RGBpx FUSION all aqua computer controllers will be merged and can be controlled. This will work for any device with RGBpx we have ever sold.
Excellent, thank you. Do you have an ETA for RGBpx FUSION?

Mittwoch, 23. September 2020, 18:11

I'm sorry but we have stopped talking about ETAs more than 10 years ago :)

Mittwoch, 23. September 2020, 19:51

Hi @Stephan

it's going to be a new controller, firmware...?

Donnerstag, 24. September 2020, 10:22

I guess it will be the new aquasuite section, like Playground was added some time ago.

Donnerstag, 24. September 2020, 12:08

I guess it will be the new aquasuite section, like Playground was added some time ago.

ah thanks!

Donnerstag, 24. September 2020, 13:50

Yes, it will be a new section in the aquasuite. The RGBpx FUSION process will run in the service - so the aquasuite doesn't have to run until you want to change something.
The controllers already support this - it's the same process already running if you use AMBIENTpx.