• 26.04.2024, 13:39
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

D5 Next Pump connection to Aquaero 6 PRO Gigant 3360 question

Montag, 28. Dezember 2020, 09:01

Do I need to physically connect the D5 Next pump to the Aquaero 6 PRO PWM connections inside the Gigant 3360 to control the pump? I plan to connect two pumps to the Aquaero. The only problem I can see is the distance between the pumps location in the case the the internal PWM connection inside the Gigant 3360. I would have to use extensions? Will there be any problem having a D5 Next Aquacomputer and a Singularity Pumps? Should I just use two D5 Next pumps instead? I want to make sure I have everything I need when I build this computer in one or two weeks. I don't want delays having to wait for extension cables or finding out two different D5 pumps isn't a good idea.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Syndra« (28. Dezember 2020, 09:03)

Montag, 28. Dezember 2020, 09:11

The D5NEXT is not a simple PWM pump, it has its own control including water temperature sensor, virtual flow sensor, fan control for PWM fans and RGBpx control. It connects to the motherboard via USB and to the power supply via SATA connector.

The control of the pump speed and the fans via the Aquaero is additionally possible via an Aquabus cable, but not necessary.

Whether it makes sense to have two different D5 in the system I can not say, I get along with one very well :-)

D5NEXT Manual

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Taubenhaucher« (28. Dezember 2020, 09:15)

Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Montag, 28. Dezember 2020, 10:32

Zitat

It connects to the motherboard via USB and to the power supply via SATA connector.

Since I am also interested in the D5NEXT pump, my understanding of your statement is that the USB connection to the MB allows pump control via the Aquasuite SW. The Aquaero module connected via Aquabus cable is nice but optional. Did I get that right?

Thanks

Montag, 28. Dezember 2020, 10:38

Zitat

It connects to the motherboard via USB and to the power supply via SATA connector.

Since I am also interested in the D5NEXT pump, my understanding of your statement is that the USB connection to the MB allows pump control via the Aquasuite SW. The Aquaero module connected via Aquabus cable is nice but optional. Did I get that right?

Thanks

Yes.
Use the linkt to the mamnual ;)
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder